Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

On 5/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, dyb said:

Confirming what everyone else has said - nothing runs at all

On 2/22/2021 at 7:43 PM, Asimo said:

@ExplvCooking script has error when I try cook Raw meat on any Range. When it arrive on range it log off and show this error on Logger:

"INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: Found null pointer exception. Task failed, exiting.
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: e.a.m.cON.f(cl:246)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: e.a.m.cON.i(cl:172)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: e.c.Nul.g(li:162)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: a.Nul.g(yb:91)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: a.a.aux.d(cb:102)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: a.a.aux.g(cb:245)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: script.AIO.onLoop(bb:59)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(mg:59)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:43 PM]: java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:46 PM]: Terminating script Explv's AIO v3.2.7...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/22 07:37:46 PM]: Script Explv's AIO v3.2.7 has exited!"

On 2/18/2021 at 9:40 AM, animtiddies said:

It is still getting stuck on quests with the latest update from github

On 3/15/2021 at 4:46 AM, LeonardoNarco666 said:

when i set it to complete the cook assistant quest and the sheep sheerer quest it would get all the neccisary items but it would bug out when attempting to accept the quests. itd choose the dialog that denied the quests and keep doing that repetedly. other than that its been amazing for me

On 3/16/2021 at 8:40 PM, nz420 said:

Hi. it seems when i try the agilty at gnome stronghold it just runs me to the bank and then logs out

On 3/25/2021 at 11:42 PM, GameDance said:

Anyone else has this problem. The woodcutting does not cut maple when you set it to maple trees.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:48 PM, osrsBotter182 said:

None of the quests working for me. Does anybody else have this problem? it never acceps the quests.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:13 AM, tryingthishard said:

I tried to run this script to just run Cooks Assistant and it doesn't do anything it just sits there. This is true for anything I try to make it do. Whats the problem here?

On 5/8/2021 at 9:33 PM, RunYisus said:

Hi, the script dont work from the las osbot update 

Published a new version to GitHub. Please let me know if you still have any of these issues https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

SDN update will follow

Edited by Explv

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 11:01 AM, Explv said:

Published a new version to GitHub. Please let me know if you still have any of these issues https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

SDN update will follow

Hey man, still get problems when trying to thief. Either stall or pickpockets dont work for me. 

Hey man.

I jjust bought vip to use this bot but it isnt working as intended ..

Fletching / Crafting: When trying to fletch or do crating the bot will take 1 inv. of supply's out of the bank, makes the item and then just breaks instantly. It wont bank.

Firemaking: This bot works a bit better, the clicking of the invetory goes very good but the bot gets stuck behind a tree, a plant or something else and then also just breaks.

Havent been able to use the rest of the script good enough, but im assuming that there might be more bugs to fix.. 

Could you please fix this ? Thanks in advance ! :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just started using the script today. Not sure if this is my end but, when on tutorial island, the script types shift click in settings over and over again. Pausing and manually selecting the shift drop option in settings fixed it for me tho

Edited by Zipper B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not trying to be a troll but I'd avoid this.
Looking at this thread it's been unstable for months.
cant even start it as first it opened the setting menu, then went through a loop of find option for roof, manually checked off hide roofs, after restarting script it still open settings but now just idles after opening.
tried running rune mysteries quest after fresh start.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 5:36 PM, Twisted Staff said:

nothing works just idles lol

@Twisted Staff @skull198 @rkuoj

The scripts been working fine for me, when it get stuck in settings its either trying to mess w/ roofs or sound settings, I noticed the script won't run at all if u have sound muted so I play script with the sound in game on then mute it once the script gets going and w/ the roofs just do it yourself and the script should run normally.

Hope this helps

Edited by Kittycats

1 hour ago, Kittycats said:

@Twisted Staff @skull198 @rkuoj

The scripts been working fine for me, when it get stuck in settings its either trying to mess w/ roofs or sound settings, I noticed the script won't run at all if u have sound muted so I play script with the sound in game on then mute it once the script gets going and w/ the roofs just do it yourself and the script should run normally.

Hope this helps

enabling the sound on the menu made it launch but it still got stuck on the settings for me idk

thanks for the tip though

Edited by AssertVoid
edit

On 9/17/2021 at 1:04 PM, AssertVoid said:

weird... enabling the sound helped and made it actually work

Thanks for pointing this out!

Yeah it took me awhile to figure out , I came here to say this scripts a great afk’er but realized ppl would think I’m saying the script doesn’t work 

Edited by Kittycats

• 2 weeks later...