Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

Found a bug. While getting it to do Sheep Shearer quest it just kept talking to the farmer you start the quest from lol

Also on Chefs Assistant, it keeps clicking on the hopper, but if you pause script and go down the ladder and grab the flour yourself then push play it will finish the quest.

Edited by Gooze
another bug
  • Like 1

Works really well, follows multiple tasks without fail.

3 bugs found during quests, no issues with skilling

- During sheep sheerer 

- if farmer is outside script wont find him

- conversation with farmer will loop unless you pause and finish convo manually

- cooks assisstant, when collecting flour gets stuck on top floor of mill. Repeatedly pulls lever. 

Probably stupid question, but I am currently using the one from the SDN which i'm assuming is outdated.

Whenever i do a task "item" related. It always turns red and doesn't allow me to go past that point.

I see the Github download, but am unsure how to configure it. Is there a guide that can assist?

THank you

On 6/20/2020 at 6:41 AM, frederick511 said:

Probably stupid question, but I am currently using the one from the SDN which i'm assuming is outdated.

Whenever i do a task "item" related. It always turns red and doesn't allow me to go past that point.

I see the Github download, but am unsure how to configure it. Is there a guide that can assist?

THank you

I have the same problem I choose copper or Tim ore then on item I type it perfectly with caps and it goes red and doesn’t work 

18 hours ago, Thyrots said:

Am I doing something wrong? 

When I start the script I just get this window on Mac

This is with the Github version. SVN version is outdated? but is working for me.

Schermafbeelding 2020-07-04 om 21.35.14.png

I just added a new library to download the images that you would normally see there. I'm assuming there's some kind of bug for Mac OS. I'm taking a look now

4 hours ago, Bigbaws said:

There's a bug on sheep shearer quests where it just talks and talks... 

Cheers, will take a look now

• Like 1