Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

I am very impressed!  One script to rule all of them! 

built a noob got 50 WC, fish and mining power leveling

Edit: Firemaking in draynor village is buggy.  Tried running the script three times and restarting the client.  SI mode, Fixed screen.  I would post the blogger but I have a MacBook and it wont copy and paste :/ 

Hope this gets worked out tho.

Edited by phiercee1
Found a bug
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, King Ryan said:

Quick question, when trying to do quests it seems to get stuck (in sheep shearer it just continuously tries to talk to the farmer) could this be a setting issue, or is it bugged?

all the quests are slightly bugged.  I found out when the bot was doing cooks assistant and got stuck in the doorway.  They're all a little bugged right now til the next update. Stay tuned. 

• Like 1

Hey when I use the woodcutting script I notice all of the trees are working except maple, whenever I choose seers north or south to cut maples it just runs to the tree and stands there, its the only one that does that too all other trees seem to be working fine. Any ideas why? Im running mirror mode as well

2 minutes ago, VirginityStealer said:

this script is FANTASTIC. It does literally everything you could ask for. 5 quests, better agility than the free agility scripts, it is literally what it says, an AIO. I have no idea why this is a free script my man but you have outdone yourself, you really have. 

Couldn't agree more done on multiple accounts and works amazing! now time to see if i get hit with the hammer

On 3/18/2019 at 7:54 AM, VirginityStealer said:

this script is FANTASTIC. It does literally everything you could ask for. 5 quests, better agility than the free agility scripts, it is literally what it says, an AIO. I have no idea why this is a free script my man but you have outdone yourself, you really have. 

Thank you :)