Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

1 hour ago, jaydeey243 said:

I keep getting this error with CLI (your manager).

Any idea? I refreshed the SDN, and tried multiply config files. And tried multiply Java versions.

bug.png

Also if I load the GUI file I've saved, it seems to reset all the tasks. And just loads one task.

Please PM me your config file so I can take a look.

Some stuff i've noticed.
-Get's stuck on turning on the "shift drop" option in advanced. Mouse idles there until you manually fix it.
-Get's stuck on waiting for an individual order to fill on grand exchange. Could you queue up the orders so they can be done all in once not separately?
-On Pause Script still has control over the cursor. (Keeps moving it outside the screen even when i try to use the mouse)

54 minutes ago, cryptoed said:

Some stuff i've noticed.
-Get's stuck on turning on the "shift drop" option in advanced. Mouse idles there until you manually fix it.
-Get's stuck on waiting for an individual order to fill on grand exchange. Could you queue up the orders so they can be done all in once not separately?
-On Pause Script still has control over the cursor. (Keeps moving it outside the screen even when i try to use the mouse)

Thanks, I guess they changed something to do with the shift drop option, I will fix that today.

Regarding "Get's stuck on waiting for an individual order to fill on grand exchange". It isn't stuck, that's how I intended it to work. The problem is there may be cases where for example, you want to sell x item for y amount, and then use the money you got from selling that item to then buy something else. I can add an option to not wait for buy/sell completion though. Will take a look at doing that today too.

Will take a look at the pause issue, not sure if it's something that can be easily fixed though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cryptoed said:

Pushed a change to add a "Wait for completion" option to grand exchange tasks. The option will be enabled by default (wait for the buy/sell order to finish before proceeding to the next task), but you will be able to disable it.

It will be available when the SDN is next updated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cryptoed said:

Pushed a fix for this. Basically the script doesn't have control over the cursor, but it continues to paint the "bot's cursor" even when the script is paused. Now when the script is paused the mouse will stop being painted which should hopefully prevent this confusion.

I have also updated my custom timer & skill tracker to include pause functionality. Now when you pause the script, the paint's timer will pause, and XP tracking will pause. This will result in more accurate xp/hr readings.

Changes will be available when the SDN is next updated.

Thanks for your bug reports!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaydeey243 said:

I keep getting this error with CLI (your manager).

Any idea? I refreshed the SDN, and tried multiply config files. And tried multiply Java versions.

bug.png

Also if I load the GUI file I've saved, it seems to reset all the tasks. And just loads one task.

Pushed a fix, seems to be an issue with the JSON library I am using.

I will check if there are any other occurrences of this issue in my code.

Fix will be released when the SDN is next updated.

Hello there, I just started using this bot 30 mins ago and I've come across a problem. I cannot smelt steel bars. I think that is because of the fact that Blurite ore is bound to (2) and it is not in the bot. Silver is bound to (4) and Steel to (5). The bot keeps on choosing (4) and not (5). I think this is because of the Blurite (2). Could you fix this? thanks :D

27 minutes ago, Jesus4Real said:

Hello there, I just started using this bot 30 mins ago and I've come across a problem. I cannot smelt steel bars. I think that is because of the fact that Blurite ore is bound to (2) and it is not in the bot. Silver is bound to (4) and Steel to (5). The bot keeps on choosing (4) and not (5). I think this is because of the Blurite (2). Could you fix this? thanks :D

Yep you're right, sorry about that. I have pushed a fix.

I will @ you when the SDN is updated.

Edited by Explv

On 7/10/2018 at 2:12 PM, cryptoed said:

Some stuff i've noticed.

On 7/10/2018 at 5:00 PM, jaydeey243 said:

Thanks mate.

2 hours ago, Jesus4Real said:

All fixes released & available on the SDN.

Edited by Explv
  • Like 1

Changes coming in the next update:

• Added tiara making to runecrafting as requested by @Divergent07
  • Fixed Tutorial island getting stuck on the wizard due to new iron man dialogue
  • Added autocomplete to the item name for grand exchange tasks (this should help prevent any spelling errors that could prevent the script from working!). You can press enter or the right arrow -> to select the autocomplete suggested item name.
  • Grand exchange task will automatically fetch the current grand exchange price for the item you entered

I will update again here when the changes are live!

Edited by Explv