Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

• 3 weeks later...

varrock agility course gets stuck. Right by the start of the course, it realign the camera before clicking to start the course. When it realigns the camera parallel with the wall, the player just stands there without signing out. Sat by the start of the course for like 6 hours cuz i fell asleep FML

Edit: I didn't really make it clear that this doesn't happen every time, itll only happen when the camera is in the right spot

Edited by igpxnaruto4

On 6/24/2018 at 6:33 PM, igpxnaruto4 said:

varrock agility course gets stuck. Right by the start of the course, it realign the camera before clicking to start the course. When it realigns the camera parallel with the wall, the player just stands there without signing out. Sat by the start of the course for like 6 hours cuz i fell asleep FML

Edit: I didn't really make it clear that this doesn't happen every time, itll only happen when the camera is in the right spot

I will add some fail safes, thanks for the report

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 5:42 AM, steamcleaner said:

Fishing for lobs for Musa Point it wthdraws 5k and deposits it in a continual loop 

Pushed a fix for this. Unfortunately OSBot's API is currently broken and cannot charter ships. I may write a hacky fix for this depending on how long it takes the dev to fix the API.

On 5/28/2018 at 2:50 PM, guxan said:

Silk Stalls in ardy is acting weird, keeps running inbetween the two stalls instead of staying at one. gnone agility and alkharid works flawless :)

Pushed a fix for silk stall, seed stall, tea stall, etc.

Also updated the bakery stall to now use the safe spot technique (it will wait for the Town crier to stand next to the player, then talk to him, steal from stall, talk to him, etc.)

Fixes will be released when the SDN is next updated.

More updates:

- Added cannonball smithing

- When the ring of dueling option is enabled for fire runes, the castle wars bank will be used

These changes will be released when the SDN is next updated.

Edited by Explv

Taking a look at this now.

On 5/28/2018 at 12:29 PM, guxan said:

I have added a failsafe to agility. It seems like sometimes the interaction fails because the camera is at a weird angle. Hopefully my change should prevent this from happening in the future.

The change will be added when the SDN is next updated.

Thanks

• Like 1

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Fishing for lobs for Musa Point it wthdraws 5k and deposits it in a continual loop 

Update on my previous comment: "Pushed a fix for this. Unfortunately OSBot's API is currently broken and cannot charter ships. I may write a hacky fix for this depending on how long it takes the dev to fix the API."

I have now pushed a "hacky fix", musa point fishing should work when the SDN is next updated.

On 5/28/2018 at 12:29 PM, guxan said:

On 5/28/2018 at 2:50 PM, guxan said:

Silk Stalls in ardy is acting weird, keeps running inbetween the two stalls instead of staying at one. gnone agility and alkharid works flawless :)

Fixes now released

Cannonball smithing also now available

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaydeey243 said:

Hi, script is working great, but how can I use this with your manager?

I tried test.config and text (as saved file) as parameter but it just loads up the GUI.

Any chance to skip the GUI or load last settings?

I don't believe the script currently supports CLI. I will take a look at adding it today, I'll keep you posted.

6 hours ago, jaydeey243 said:

Hi, script is working great, but how can I use this with your manager?

I tried test.config and text (as saved file) as parameter but it just loads up the GUI.

Any chance to skip the GUI or load last settings?

I have pushed some code to add CLI functionality.

Once the SDN has been updated you will be able to pass the config file name as the script parameter, for example, woodcutting.config and all the settings will be loaded automatically.

I will @ you again when the SDN has been updated.

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Explv said:

I have pushed some code to add CLI functionality.

Once the SDN has been updated you will be able to pass the config file name as the script parameter, for example, woodcutting.config and all the settings will be loaded automatically.

I will @ you again when the SDN has been updated.

Thanks!

You're the best.