Looking for a money making methode

biercules

Hey,

I'm looking for a money making methode for around 200k+/h , 100k+/h would be fine too.

But since i don´t have any cash or items ,it shouldn´t have any requierments like gear or capital.

It can have any skill or quest requierments ,but would be usefull if its bottable.

would be very very nice ,if someone would share one with me :) (just pm or comment)

Thanks!

Don't bot fishing/woodcutting since they have the highest ban rates.

Bilieve it or no do something like flax, or spinning flax.

I'm quite sure wc/fishing ban rate is lower than flax picking. If you bot clever you won´t get banned.

Location is the most important thing to ban rate. Fishing is a high ban rate in places such as Catherby, Fishing Guide. Spots such as Karamja are not high ban rate places. Same concept for Woodcutting. Bot smart and manually take breaks to ensure the maximum security for your account. If you would like to make money i'd suggest doing Woodcutting, as it's high profitable when you get up to Yews and Magics.

Don't bot fishing/woodcutting since they have the highest ban rates.

Bilieve it or no do something like flax, or spinning flax.

I'm quite sure wc/fishing ban rate is lower than flax picking. If you bot clever you won´t get banned.

Location is the most important thing to ban rate. Fishing is a high ban rate in places such as Catherby, Fishing Guide. Spots such as Karamja are not high ban rate places. Same concept for Woodcutting. Bot smart and manually take breaks to ensure the maximum security for your account. If you would like to make money i'd suggest doing Woodcutting, as it's high profitable when you get up to Yews and Magics.

Thanks and thats actually what i current do and it's working.