Refusing to leave feedback/threatening to post I did a bad service

iKill

Disputed member: RayB

Reason: Refusing to leave feedback unless I give him 1m because he thinks I over charged him for torso (4250k), Threatening to leave negative comments in my service thread, wasting my time and breaking my and global ToS.

Note: At this point I had already left him positive feedback before all this happened as he waited after I finished doing the torso and had already left him feedback to tell me he is unhappy with my service and price. I wish to change the feedback I left him.

Proof:

yIpXRBI.png

KPLR4ot.png

ogHbb0N.png

uU3cDxx.png

zwYl9rm.png

[12:42:31] Ray: im unhappy with the time it took - It took me 4 hours thats an avarge time for a zerker

[12:42:35] Ray: im unhappy that it was 2 days delayed - there was no 2 day delay? It was started and finshed on the same day. You can check my thread. The only delay was him taking so long to give information and confirming on forum.

[12:42:39] Ray: i disliked your manners - I'm just asking him to leave feedback...

S492l6D.png

[12:54:39] Ray: question me about it once more

[12:54:44] Ray: and ill copy this convo

[12:54:49] Ray: and paste it on ur thread

I mean really? what are you really threatening to post?

6nblJYB.png

I've not spoken to him since then, I'll just let mods take care of him.

• Like 3

I've asked him to respond here.

Am I correct in saying this, he paid for the service and you completed it. After completion and payment he says he's unhappy with the service?

Yes you are correct. after completion he wanted 1m back because "he is broke" and i refuse to pay back 1m for feedback then he started to say he won't leave feedback or he will leave bad feedback saying I took really long. I thought I did the order in good time.  

Yes you are correct. after completion he wanted 1m back because "he is broke" and i refuse to pay back 1m for feedback then he started to say he won't leave feedback or he will leave bad feedback saying I took really long. I thought I did the order in good time.  

Can you post the logs of before he started complaining as I wish to gauge his feelings before your obvious disagreement. I'll keep them hidden from public eyes.

User will have to give you positive feedback as I see nothing wrong with the way the service was carried out, only after he wanted money from you. Giving feedback is part of the OSBot Global TOS and therefore he has too. About giving him neutral feedback, as your disagreement came after the service was finished you may not however due to his manner towards you I'd recommend not dealing with him again.

User will have to give you positive feedback as I see nothing wrong with the way the service was carried out, only after he wanted money from you. Giving feedback is part of the OSBot Global TOS and therefore he has too. About giving him neutral feedback, as your disagreement came after the service was finished you may not however due to his manner towards you I'd recommend not dealing with him again.

yz1V4NX.png

so, i'd like to clarify this firstly...

i wasn't happy with the price from the very offset of this transaction however i eventually agreed to it as he wasn't showing any leniency whatsoever and due to this torso being an emergency request; i couldn't afford to waste anymore time.

the reason i'm not really comfortable with giving a vouch or feedback to this user is because he wasn't a seller i'd recommend to someone, he wasn't polite and i explained to him that i needed it asap but he still took his time - the service started 2 days after i originally contacted him. he wasn't prioritising my service so that doesn't deserve a vouch, especially after i told him it's an emergency.

now i feel forced to give this user a vouch and feedback even though he doesn't deserve it, i wasn't satisfied with the service nor was i satisfied with the cost or his attitude. if you ban me if i don't leave a vouch, i guess i'll be forced to but ideally it shouldn't conclude like this. feedback/vouches should be optional and i should have my own opinion on the matter as to whether or not the seller deserves it. he may be a good user, but from what i've experienced in this transaction - i wouldn't recommend him to anybody.

please don't force me to leave him feedback >:(

If you were unhappy with the price you should have never started the deal in the first place. 

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

These are the Global OSBot Terms of Service. Meaning that every single user dealing in any part of the forum must abide by this. There are no exceptions. 

He has posted a bunch of logs, none of which show that he was a rude user. Nor' any that show he was 2 days late.

If you can provide evidence please do so, but you can not threaten a user based simply on prices that you agreed to.

For more information on which feedback you should leave for certain services click here.