Jagex you won. I will stop botting/playing rs

Captainjack

I wanted to build an account to pk on deadman mode so I bought vip for mirror mode, bought a premium autofighter and made sure to have breaks and antiban enabled. It was running smoothly throughout the day and I was certain I was going to build an account capable of pking within two weeks. At the end of the day, I turned my bot off because I was going to bed. When I woke up the next morning, I  opened up my bot and tried to log in, but I couldn't. I was banned. I invested around 30$(vip, script, bond) to have the ability to bot with the least risk of being banned, but it appears that botting, even when taking every precaution, will lead to an inevitable ban. 

I don't have the time to click attack on npc's for hours and I will not keep spending money on bonds only to have my accounts banned. Until there is a mass amount of bots goldfarming in runescape (so much so that detecting an autofighter is not in Jagex's radar) or until someone develops a bot that won't get banned in less than a week, I will have to say goodbye to botting and playing runescape. I will still watch runescape content but I will not play it as I do not have the time to grind and spend meaningless hours on something that adds zero value to my life. I've been botting since 2009, and these past 6 months have been the best jagex has been at botting bots.

edit here is an account I finished botting in june 2015, shortly after mirror mode was released (using Czar's scripts).

I tried to replicate an account like this during november 2015 with the same scripts, but it appeared that was the time jagex upgraded their bot busting system.

a6d12b817faf2e1280e540674f87717d.png

5db47e5863f6f09191774175af7d55da.png

719080e441fa3cc35725d8978d4c7200.png

here's another one,

e30d5826f38fde27f1023741d29ca00e.png

Edited by Captainjack

I don't have the time to click attack on npc's for hours and I will not keep spending money on bonds only to have my accounts banned. 

just buy an ready to pk account from someone trusted or buy a powerlvling/questing service.

no need to quit the game if you're having fun pking. (what i am assuming)

good luck though

Edited by Krys
  • Like 1

My brother I have had these same experiences. I recommend purchasing a paid VPN (I know you dont want to spend money, but some will give 100% refund within 7 days no matter what, i'll link you if you pm me) - you'll have access to over 1000+ IPs in case you're flagged. I also own 3 SDN premium scripts which have resulting in high ban rate / annoyance lol I look at it this way, if 1000-10000 users own the script and are using it, well Jagex recognizes the algorithm and click interaction a lot quicker than if you were to purchase a 1/1 custom script. Check my signature for a professional scripter.

I couldn't even get past a 24 hour limit with any script on the SDN AFTER my ip was flagged - I've ran a suicide miner 80+ hours with the custom script my boy Extreme Scripts made

Hope you don't quit man, having bans and experimenting is a huge part of successfully botting but once you get the hang of it I know you'll enjoy it :p

• Like 1