timka trying to phish me via SKYPE

Funt

So I sold this guy an account back in the middle of March, trade went good and everything.

fb49600121c35853a26044f86a637306.png

d62b80ee9c66583004eacade1a1f749e.png

And roughly a week ago he decides to send me a message on skype saying that the account got recovered (yet didn't submit a dispute lolfishy?) so I offered to help him get it recovered if he did somehow lose the account and he didn't respond to me until the next day, which then he sent me a fishy link which is obvious it's a phishing link (sent it to my friend and he said it was just a link with a bunch of ads that popped up and shit gf him) 

c1b7f4123ed3704e2c39e9909e7196b4.png

Moral of the story:
1) Sold him the account.
2) He probably lost his bank on it.
3) Tries to say I recovered and does nothing about it.
4) Tries to phish me

Please ban him so he doesn't pull this childish shit on anyone else.

Edited by Funt

So I sold this guy an account back in the middle of March, trade went good and everything.

fb49600121c35853a26044f86a637306.png

d62b80ee9c66583004eacade1a1f749e.png

And roughly a week ago he decides to send me a message on skype saying that the account got recovered (yet didn't submit a dispute lolfishy?) so I offered to help him get it recovered if he did somehow lose the account and he didn't respond to me until the next day, which then he sent me a fishy link which is obvious it's a phishing link (sent it to my friend and he said it was just a link with a bunch of ads that popped up and shit gf him) 

Moral of the story:

1) Sold him the account.

2) He probably lost his bank on it.

3) Tries to say I recovered and does nothing about it.

4) Tries to phish me

Please ban him so he doesn't pull this childish shit on anyone else.

Please provide evidence of the phishing message

• Like 1