Attitude's Questing Service.

Attitudes

This service is strictly for questing only, you must provide the required levels for us to do the quest if there's any requirements.

Attitude's Questing Service

DMM Supported @ Diff prices.

-All Quests Supported.

-Quest Packages

-Individual Questing

ToS:

• We will terminate any of your services if you change the password before the quest is done.
  • Make sure you verify that you are speaking with me, and not a poser by asking for verification.
  • Everything must be provided for the quests ( Requirements , items requirement ) , Items can be provided only if you supply the gold needed for the quests.
  • All services are done by me and only me, therefore you must verify that you are talking to me on skype.
  • I have the rights to decline any order that I'm unable to do due to my schedule.
  • Bans/Mutes on the account after the quests are done will not be my responsibility.
  • You will leave a feedback after the completion of every order.

G4iMMAo.png

(Please pm on skype to make sure you got to right person and not an impersonator by requesting a pm on forums with the skype conversation)

PS: I'm new to the community of OSBot, therefore I'm currently willing to take orders first, although you'll have to place a deposit with a middleman, or have enough feedback to be deemed trustworthy by me.

Edited by Attitudes

ToS:

• We will terminate any of your services if you change the password before the quest is done.
  • Make sure you verify that you are speaking with me, and not a poser by asking for verification.
  • Everything must be provided for the quests ( Requirements , items requirement ) , Items can be provided only if you supply the gold needed for the quests.
  • All services are done by me and only me, therefore you must verify that you are talking to me on skype.
  • I have the rights to decline any order that I'm unable to do due to my schedule.
  • Bans/Mutes on the account after the quests are done will not be my responsibility.
  • You will leave a feedback after the completion of every order.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1

Added you on skype. May need your help. 

He is on many quests for me right now: RFD up to Addy gloves. 

I'll be posting a review once he is done. 

COMPLETED ORDER. 

Had 2nd thoughts since he was a brand new servicer to the community but he gave me a discount + he went first. 

Started 2.40pm today. Ended 6.10 pm today. 

Completed everything in 4 hours, fast, no hassle, and very very easy to work with. Would recommend and continue working with again. 

Thank you :)

Edited by ogrepoop

• 2 months later...