Script2Bot's Questing service! [Cheap][OSGP][No bankpin required]

Script2Bot

Script2Bot's Questing service!

Out of service due to real life work, currently refunding all orders. Will be back shortly.

Currently working on order from: None.

Next order: None.

Welcome to my questing service! I'm Script2Bot and this thread is not about me gaining money but about gaining trust. This results in low prices and discounts for first time costumers. All of the questing will be hand done.

ALWAYS ask for a pm, I would be more then happy to send you one!

Payment method: RSGP

Order form

What quest(s)? :
Going first or middleman? :
Have you added me on Skype (Y/N)? :
What is your Skype? :
Do you agree to the T.O.S. and G.T.O.S. (Y/N)? :

My Skype is: Script2Bot

Script2Bot.png

Short and medium novice quests I will be doing for free.

Novice long

Intermediate

Experienced

1.25M

Master

2M

If a quest requires 43 prayer for it to be alot easier and you do not have this, we will discuss a price on skype.

NEW! Now offering packages! I will be making more but for now these will do smile.png! If you want to purchase one of these packages please keep in mind I won't do ANY of the skills, I'm NOT a powerlevel service.

Mithril gloves pure package:

Quests:
Cook's assistent - Free
Fishing contest - 100k
Goblin Diplomacy - 50k
Gertrude's Cat - 250k
Demon Slayer - 250k
The Golem - 500k
Shadow of the Storm - 500k (w/o 37 prayer 750k)
Big chompy bird hunting - 500k
RFD Intro - 100k
Mountain dwarf RFD - 250k
Goblins RFD - 250k
Pirate Pete RFD - 500k
Evil Dave RFD - 1M (3M with a kitten)
Skrach Uglogwee RFD - 750k

You can provide the supplies yourself. Otherwise there will be 750k taken into account. This concludes teleports and stamina potions.

Total: 5000k (5750k)

Heroes' quest package:

Quests:
Shield of Arrav - 250k
Merlin's Crystal - 750k
Lost City - 250k
Druidic Ritual - 150k
Dragon slayer - 1M
Heroes' Quest - 1.25M

QP 55 - 1500k

You can provide the supplies yourself. Otherwise there will be 750k taken into account. This concludes teleports and stamina potions.

Total: 5150k (5900k)

Monkey Madness package:

Quests
The Grand Tree - 1.25M
Tree Gnome Village - 750k
Monkey Madness - 1.75M (3M w/o 43 prayer)

You can provide the supplies yourself. Otherwise there will be 500k taken into account. This concludes teleports and stamina potions.

Total: 3750k (4250k)

Desert Treasure package:

Quests:
Druidic Ritual - Free
Troll Stronghold - 1.25M
Temple of Ikov - 1.25M
The Dig Site - 750k
Priest in Peril - 100k
Death Plateau - 100k
The Tourist Trap - 750k
Waterfall Quest - 250k
Desert Treasure - 2M (w/o prayer 7M, 60+ magic req.)

You can provide the supplies yourself. Otherwise there will be 1000k taken into account. This concludes teleports and stamina potions.

Total: 7450k (8450k)

Terms of Service

1. You will pay up front. (other for the free quests I do)
2. Everything what is needed for the quest(s) you will provide.
3. You will post on this thread and use the order form.
4. A middleman can be used but will always be at your expense.
5. If in any way i'm unable to complete a service, you will be given a full refund.
6. I am not responsible for any mute or bans to the account(s).
7. Upon completion of an order you will leave feedback on my osbot profile.

Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service
8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by Script2Bot

Terms of Service

5. If in any way i'm unable to complete a service, you will be given a full refund.
6. Upon completion of an order you will leave feedback on my osbot profile.

Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service
8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

In service

Welcome to my questing service! I'm Script2Bot and this thread is not about me gaining money but about gaining trust.
This results in low prices and discounts for first time costumers. All of the questing will be hand done.

ALWAYS ask for a pm, I would be more then happy to send you one!

Payment method: RSGP

Order form

My Skype is: Script2Bot

Short and medium novice quests I will be doing for free.

Novice long

Intermediate

Experienced
1.25M

Master
2M

If a quest requires 43 prayer for it to be alot easier and you do not have this, we will discuss a price on skype.

Terms of Service

6. I am not responsible for any mute or bans to the account(s).
7. Upon completion of an order you will leave feedback on my osbot profile.

Global Terms of Service

added