OSbot window size

hungoverxtaco

The client window size is cutting off options. On the main client window the border cuts though the chat options. Also pop up windows are cut short as well, i.e. the debug tab in setting>options I am unable to see past the option "Color picker". It is like this for script windows as well.

I can post pictures if needed.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Edit: The script isn't bad, but working with the client and option menu is a bit annoying.

post-218077-0-51816900-1459505662_thumb.png

post-218077-0-27944900-1459505671_thumb.png

post-218077-0-90644600-1459505676_thumb.png

Edited by hungoverxtaco

The client window size is cutting off options. On the main client window the border cuts though the chat options. Also pop up windows are cut short as well, i.e. the debug tab in setting>options I am unable to see past the option "Color picker". It is like this for script windows as well.

Post pictures please, I've never had this.

Edit: The script isn't bad, but working with the client and option menu is a bit annoying.

Your system font setting is large font. Make it "normal font". Just decrease the font size on your Operating System. Looks like you have some form of disability/accessibility mode Large mode I think it's called, where things are made bigger, including fonts.

Edited by MegaManAlpha