Ehh Ehh

Yooooooooo

Ehhh ehhh ehh ehh ehhh yeeeeee ye eee ye ee ehhh tsss tsss tsss. 

Greetings fellow Osbotters and whatnot. I have actually never given a proper semen filled introduction before. Hello Im that yooooo wwowowowowoowohohohohoohohoh yeeee sup WOOOOOOHHH yeeeeee fuck yeee man mmmm yeh mmm yeh mmmmmmmm yeh fuck yeh. Anyway sup man like I paly runescape sometimes like when im watching a youtube video or something. Yeh I like to play Dota dota is pretty good. Sometimes I play games to enjoy the game and games are what make games good. Now picture this picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture yeee woooooooooooooooooooooooooh knowm saiyan ohh yeh ehh ehh yeh Im like the whackest of demall my ********as call jamal I bump up on the hallway see you in the mall I like jews sometimes when they are hot but who doesnt like girls that are hot and what not? They can be anything when you drop 25c, even a flower pot. I have never done such absurdities in my life and that is only the truth, but what i have experienced in the past is the beuty of my bedroom roof, I stared at the ceiling watching the walls goof. Yeh so I was walking down the street one day I was like hmmm I would like to fornicate the opposing sex, so I ended up going home and fliping out my mobile phone along with my member. So the other day I was doing a benchpress and my back broke. So I was saying hello to my member down below and thought lets hit him up for another run. 

I hoped you enjoyed the sensation of the wind today when it ran through your spine whilst a pretty lady was sitting beside you or what not. 

tl;dr

Yes yes I didnt read the entire thing alright let me summarize, so basically I went out to the beach the other day and I saw a massive shark. Now there were about 20 people swimming in the water at that time and one of them some how caught their leg in the sharks mouth i was like damn dude i need to call the abulamb (

) I was like ********a call the ambulamb and shit. Anyway I ended up having 20 stitches on my leg and got a high dose of dat drugs in the hospital. Then the other day I ran across the street and saw a dog and it was like lying down on its back i was like dude are you okay and then he bit me in the thumb and my thumb became red and my thumb started to drool out blood i was like dude are you fucking okay so then iw as like dog on the streeet can you like lick my foot cause it feels good man. anyway I ended up contracting herpes from the dog and I had to cut my ballsack off because someone called the police and they said I wasnt suppose to be eating dog shit. So I went back home land recoved and all that, I went home and then I was like rhyming and stuff and then I hear sirens out on the streets im like wtf man I just wana make some music in peace so then I saw some fireman knock on my door they said ********a did you call us cause there aint no fire here I was like wtf are you talking about man i dont want no fine or shit cause i didnt call you ********as then they checked my phone number and it wasnt mine and i said ********a that phone number is form my neighbours ********a; so its turns out my neighbour said my records were on fire i was like cheer son too bad you gotta pay the $5000 fine for calling up emergency for no emergency ya idiot. 

Ehhh ehhh ehh ehh ehhh yeeeeee ye eee ye ee ehhh tsss tsss tsss. 

Greetings fellow Osbotters and whatnot. I have actually never given a proper semen filled introduction before. Hello Im that yooooo wwowowowowoowohohohohoohohoh yeeee sup WOOOOOOHHH yeeeeee fuck yeee man mmmm yeh mmm yeh mmmmmmmm yeh fuck yeh. Anyway sup man like I paly runescape sometimes like when im watching a youtube video or something. Yeh I like to play Dota dota is pretty good. Sometimes I play games to enjoy the game and games are what make games good. Now picture this picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture yeee woooooooooooooooooooooooooh knowm saiyan ohh yeh ehh ehh yeh Im like the whackest of demall my ********as call jamal I bump up on the hallway see you in the mall I like jews sometimes when they are hot but who doesnt like girls that are hot and what not? They can be anything when you drop 25c, even a flower pot. I have never done such absurdities in my life and that is only the truth, but what i have experienced in the past is the beuty of my bedroom roof, I stared at the ceiling watching the walls goof. Yeh so I was walking down the street one day I was like hmmm I would like to fornicate the opposing sex, so I ended up going home and fliping out my mobile phone along with my member. So the other day I was doing a benchpress and my back broke. So I was saying hello to my member down below and thought lets hit him up for another run. 

I hoped you enjoyed the sensation of the wind today when it ran through your spine whilst a pretty lady was sitting beside you or what not. 

tl;dr

Yes yes I didnt read the entire thing alright let me summarize, so basically I went out to the beach the other day and I saw a massive shark. Now there were about 20 people swimming in the water at that time and one of them some how caught their leg in the sharks mouth i was like damn dude i need to call the abulamb (

) I was like ********a call the ambulamb and shit. Anyway I ended up having 20 stitches on my leg and got a high dose of dat drugs in the hospital. Then the other day I ran across the street and saw a dog and it was like lying down on its back i was like dude are you okay and then he bit me in the thumb and my thumb became red and my thumb started to drool out blood i was like dude are you fucking okay so then iw as like dog on the streeet can you like lick my foot cause it feels good man. anyway I ended up contracting herpes from the dog and I had to cut my ballsack off because someone called the police and they said I wasnt suppose to be eating dog shit. So I went back home land recoved and all that, I went home and then I was like rhyming and stuff and then I hear sirens out on the streets im like wtf man I just wana make some music in peace so then I saw some fireman knock on my door they said ********a did you call us cause there aint no fire here I was like wtf are you talking about man i dont want no fine or shit cause i didnt call you ********as then they checked my phone number and it wasnt mine and i said ********a that phone number is form my neighbours ********a; so its turns out my neighbour said my records were on fire i was like cheer son too bad you gotta pay the $5000 fine for calling up emergency for no emergency ya idiot. 

Whats your MMR