mod involvement

Deceiver

hi we have like 4 mods? dex, asuna, khal, genii and epilson as cba

they all do a good job as mod but i just think they should be more active in that chatbox (besides epsilon and asuna). they are never in that chatbox? sure they're active on the forum but more people come to the chatbox for quick help, in which me and the chatbox crew dont mind helping but it's just no mods are ever there... which kinda just is like ┐(´•_•`)┌

i think the point of mod is to be active on the forums AND the chatbox, sometimes one or two join but just afk... so it's there's no point if youre going to afk in the chatbox whilst holding a respected  rank. 

though ofc no 1 likes authority figures in the chatbox :doge: but i want to base this in the staffs activity in the chatbox

tldr: more mod activity in chatbox activity rather than forum only

• Like 4

I try sometimes but the trolls in the chatbox really don't interest me that much. It's not that hard to be in the chatbox if you enjoy being there and I assume the people who do enjoy those conversations are regularly active. I do agree that my activity has been rather on the low side lately but you can't expect us to be able to monitor everything 24/7. It's just like requiring us to be active and monitor every post in every section. We have a report system so if something goes wrong in the chatbox, screenshot it and report or PM it, or ask me to check the logs. If you want to have a conversation with me, feel free to ask me to join the chatbox and if I have time I'll happily have a conversation with you, there are plenty of ways to reach me other than the chatbox. Regardless of all of that, I'll try to be a bit more active in the chatbox when I have the time.

TLDR: Not a huge fan of the chatbox but I'll try.

• Like 4

I try sometimes but the trolls in the chatbox really don't interest me that much. It's not that hard to be in the chatbox if you enjoy being there and I assume the people who do enjoy those conversations are regularly active. I do agree that my activity has been rather on the low side lately but you can't expect us to be able to monitor everything 24/7. It's just like requiring us to be active and monitor every post in every section. We have a report system so if something goes wrong in the chatbox, screenshot it and report or PM it, or ask me to check the logs. If you want to have a conversation with me, feel free to ask me to join the chatbox and if I have time I'll happily have a conversation with you, there are plenty of ways to reach me other than the chatbox. Regardless of all of that, I'll try to be a bit more active in the chatbox when I have the time.

TLDR: Not a huge fan of the chatbox but I'll try.

would partially agree with this tbh, i wasn't a huge fan of the chatbox before, but i find it more fun now, but it's just not for everyone i guess Thumbs-Up.png

hi we have like 4 mods? dex, asuna, khal, genii and epilson as cba

they all do a good job as mod but i just think they should be more active in that chatbox (besides epsilon and asuna). they are never in that chatbox? sure they're active on the forum but more people come to the chatbox for quick help, in which me and the chatbox crew dont mind helping but it's just no mods are ever there... which kinda just is like ┐(´•_•`)┌

i think the point of mod is to be active on the forums AND the chatbox, sometimes one or two join but just afk... so it's there's no point if youre going to afk in the chatbox whilst holding a respected  rank. 

though ofc no 1 likes authority figures in the chatbox doge.png but i want to base this in the staffs activity in the chatbox

tldr: more mod activity in chatbox activity rather than forum only

cause they are busy doing stuff you dont see. 

(Moving threads, cleaning forum, discussing disputes, admin control panel ect ect ect)

You can always send them a PM or report if someone is breaking the rules.

• Like 2