Making graphics for a pure account.

reddie

Hey, I've made a lot of accs with osbot but all of them have been banned before reaching my stats goals.

So since I'm a graphics designer, I'm willing to do whatever is requested in exchange for a decent pure account (f2p or p2p stats, I don't care).

I don't know if I'm being greedy or not since I don't know the value of osrs accounts, but I'd be very happy if anyone would accept the exchange <3

• 3 weeks later...

I photoshopped back in 2011 and stored my images in imageshack. I can't see them anymore so there really isn't anything I can share with you.

Honestly just feel free to request whatever you want and I'll do it, if you don't like it I'm ok with that, you don't have to give me anything.

That is no valid excuse, you either post previous work or no one is going to try work with you.

Put 4-5 pieces of work at least, make them if you don't have.

Don't be lazy now. If you don't put the effort, then no one will put the effort to trade with you.

I photoshopped back in 2011 and stored my images in imageshack. I can't see them anymore so there really isn't anything I can share with you.

Honestly just feel free to request whatever you want and I'll do it, if you don't like it I'm ok with that, you don't have to give me anything.

photoshoped back in 2011 

bro you do know it is 2016 right?

• 2 weeks later...