Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Looking to get this script any chance this will get CLI support? 😁 also as I automate everything I use sandboxie and my setting change every time I load a client is there a way to have the script change the roof tops off and the camera zoom out?

Edit: I forgot to ask this as well I will be starting the script from random places like in zanaris or the magic training arena etc will it be able to get to the courses?

Edited by Dubsz
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Dubsz said:

Looking to get this script any chance this will get CLI support? 😁 also as I automate everything I use sandboxie and my setting change every time I load a client is there a way to have the script change the roof tops off and the camera zoom out?

Edit: I forgot to ask this as well I will be starting the script from random places like in zanaris or the magic training arena etc will it be able to get to the courses?

Authed trial enjoy!

Yes we have CLI support, progression support, it walks to courses from anywhere, just be careful with 70 course (pollnivneach) you need waterskins and shantay pass in inventory to go there (for all agility bots) since we all use the same walking system.

EDIT:

In other news, just hit 75 agil on my account, will be doing some runecrafting now. Preparing a blood runecrafter and needed at least 73 agil for the shortcuts xD

Chiqi1r.png

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, h49913 said:

could i test this script. its pretty expensive for me and i would like to try it before buying it. hope i can get a reply back atleast. ty

Hey there, welcome to the community. I have activated the bot it should now be in your client list, gl my friend. Please bot responsibly, use breaks as frequently as possible. More frequent breaks = greatly increases safety.

• Heart 1

well i appreciate the trial you gave me.
i used it for 3 maybe 4 hours total in past 24 hours with big breaks and playing some myself.
i still got banned on my main...(questcape and some 99 stats) 
so im not gonna buy it.
maybe tweak it some because its unsafe..
not sure how the botbusting works.

also my character was behaving a little weird on seers before it climbs the stairs

and for the info i handtrained agility more then 4 hours in a day past week. 

i know this message is not good for your advertisement but i want people and you to know its just not safe!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO