Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

On 5/3/2021 at 1:25 AM, Czar said:

Ardy rooftops should work better in the latest client version, I'll take another look there just to be sure. Please use breaks! Also I highly recommend appealing the ban on another ip 😛 

Trials done enjoy! :D

Agility still EXTREME risk? Havent been in the botting community for a bit

• Like 1

Just a suggestion 
At the end of the Canifis course it clicks the minimap where the course starts then it clicks the tree. So the character runs over to the tree and stands on the side of it before it clicks the tree and climbs up
If i stand there at the starting point watching, you can tell anyone whos using this script because of it. 
Would it not be better when after the course is complete to click the starting tree on the screen instead of the minimap first? Could possibly be a better anti-ban

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes I agree, but one more question: what’s your zoom like? Is it default, zoomed in or zoomed max out? I’ll work on some more adjustments in the meantime.

Trials authed enjoy

Zoomed out I'm pretty sure. I'll run it in the morning and double check 

Edit: yup zoomed out completely. Don't think it was doing this before but now after the course it clicks the mini map, then clicks the tree, then clicks the mini map again then it clicks the tree and climbs it. So the character kind of does this walk back and forward motion a couple of times before climbing the tree

When falling off when going onto the last building it goes Minimap -> tree ->minimap -> tree. I just saw it go Minimap -> tree ->minimap -> tree -> Minimap then stand still for about 5 secounds before clicking the tree

Edited by HellsD3mise
  • Like 1

I've just noticed it doing that too. Should be improved massively in the new update (v179.0), thanks for the help :D Will do a couple more runs and then post the new update.

EDIT:

Just submitted v179.0, update will automatically go live within a couple hours =]

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

I doubt refunds are a thing, but like, im really not happy with this script. Theres no options. doesnt tell you what to do or have for progressive mode. acc got perma banned because it got stuck staring at draynor agility course for hours. dies to werewolves all the time by misclicking on them and not knowing to run. no option to log out after X level. Like. script works. Won't say it doesnt work... Just feels like a free script. hope to see improvements! If refunds are an option please let me know, I can delete this comment if needed.

• Like 1

We’ve tried our best to minimise the number of options to make the script as easy to use as possible.

Progressive mode simply goes to the highest available course it can, I can easily add an option to choose which ones, which I’ll do in the next version shortly.

Werewolf misclicks those can be minimised by hiding the attack options, or zooming out the camera, sadly this isn’t a script issue and misclicks happen to all solid scripts that use a randomised mouse. The randomisation may have clicked on the werewolf by accident but I will add a way to slow it down or something or to reduce the randomisation.

Draynor I will check it out, haven’t seen any issues there recently, maybe it could not find the object in which case it’s not script issue, easy fix to get the newest mirror client which was released a couple hours ago it should do the trick. With that being said I’ll add a fail safe so if the client can’t detect the object I’ll make it log out or stop the script.

For stop at X level - easy addition I’ll copy paste this from my other scripts should be super easy to do.

Thanks for feedback.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 4:35 AM, Czar said:

We’ve tried our best to minimise the number of options to make the script as easy to use as possible.

Progressive mode simply goes to the highest available course it can, I can easily add an option to choose which ones, which I’ll do in the next version shortly.

Werewolf misclicks those can be minimised by hiding the attack options, or zooming out the camera, sadly this isn’t a script issue and misclicks happen to all solid scripts that use a randomised mouse. The randomisation may have clicked on the werewolf by accident but I will add a way to slow it down or something or to reduce the randomisation.

Draynor I will check it out, haven’t seen any issues there recently, maybe it could not find the object in which case it’s not script issue, easy fix to get the newest mirror client which was released a couple hours ago it should do the trick. With that being said I’ll add a fail safe so if the client can’t detect the object I’ll make it log out or stop the script.

For stop at X level - easy addition I’ll copy paste this from my other scripts should be super easy to do.

Thanks for feedback.

thank you, im sorry i was critical/cynical. Was in a bad mood with my account getting perma'd. But appreciate the update!

Thanks for feedback.

also i think that the reason it got stuck at draynor was because it couldnt find a way to walk to alkharid? i don't know if the same occured from al kharid to varrock because i was there to manually move the account.

• Like 1

Thanks for feedback.

Since you've received my criticism and went to work to make it right, i thought maybe I could make a suggestion to make this bot absolutely superior to any other agility bot out there. 
I know that there are some people who bot to 99, but I do feel like they may be in the minority. I think that a lot of people either bot for a certain shortcut OR (what I think is the majority) bot to get full graceful. I feel like there is a way to make this bot superior in that regard with a simple option to add "graceful" progressive mode.
The way it would work would be that it rushes 1-40 however long that would be. And upon reaching canafis agility course, it would do laps until it received a mark of grace, finish the course, then log out for 5 minutes. Log back in, receive mark of grace. Rinse and repeat. I've tested it myself to see if the mechanic works as such, and IT DOES. I believe this would GREATLY reduce the amount of bans for people like me who buy these scripts to train certain account archetypes. That first 2 day ban is pretty precious to us and losing it before we even get the chance to get done with agility REALLY sucks. I hope you will consider this and I believe it would be mutually beneficial to us, the customers & to you, for it would make your Agility AIO stand out far above the rest. And who knows. If you don't do it first, someone may read this comment and do it to their own script. 

• Heart 1

@RSProfitsIRL Thank you I appreciate your honesty and resolve. I've also had many requests for the feature you've outlined above. I briefly recall trying it and not finding the marks to immediately show up in-game, but I may have tried it wrong :[ But the wiki says that it's possible to farm marks that way so I'll do some more attempts xD Either way - I'll get on with coding that.

We've already coded a system to travel to the Rogues' Den area (where Grace resides) and buy full graceful upon attaining 260 marks of grace, but the feature is semi-hidden and is only enabled with a special cli command: (ss_buy_full_graceful=1) to enable it, accessible to all users but isn't part of the setup window just yet. It isn't advertised yet until we deem it ready, but so far no new bugs found. We've had a couple users doing test runs/farms with this option and so far we've patched a bug where it tried to buy items quickly and accidentally bought the same item.

Only potential issue I can think of is if the bot is standing in a weird area and it can't walk there, e.g. from Pollnivneach to Rogue's den, but even then I fully trust the webwalker to do it's job xD I can also add a patch to home-teleport if stuck either way.

With that being said it's worth mentioning that if you get another ban try to appeal from another IP or machine, to potentially get another chance at botting, I think it's possible to do that with a 2 day ban too, but not sure

So what i noticed when doing it, is that the marks usually appear on your second lap after logging in. I manually farmed the last 20 marks on another account last night doing that while watching a movie. 
Im not exactly sure how coding works, but if I had to take a guess at how it would look... something like 
"Start agility, finish course normally until mark of grace is obtained."
"obtain mark of grace and log out"
"start 5 minute timer"
"log back in once timer is complete"
"revert back to step one"
As for the other, I will definitely give that a go and see! :D Thanks for the tips

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO