Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

On 9/2/2020 at 11:10 AM, Czar said:

I agree, this is a good idea. So an example I was thinking of, spam click until the player starts walking, or click a few times even after it's walking, or a randomised mixture of both? Lemme know :D

Yes! both options are really human like and would be great if they are randomized, like 1/3 how it actually is, 1/3 spam until walking and the rest spam a bit extra after walking. Thanks for the quick response

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sosa10gunz said:

used it for 1 hour and hgot a 2 day ban

yep, same here

After looking at the thread it doesn't seem like this is the first time it's happened. I think I'm gonna have to call it though. I've been really starting to enjoy this account and I've built quite a bit of wealth on it.

Please be careful guys with all scripts, especially hotspots like agility. 1 hour is enough for agility, but if you botted with multiple accs or even if you used different scripts in a short period of time it can be detrimental. Check out this guide:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 11:23 PM, ammanizzo said:

is it possible add an support for Brimhaven Agility Arena? 

:D or can you make an script for it?

I will try, but I can't make any promises xD I can't believe nobody has made a bot for that arena yet, it's a good idea ^^ :D

1 hour ago, chaosfurian said:

How do I turn off automatic camera movement, real players training agility rarely move the camera at all

I fully agree, I'll add a way to minimise camera movement like in my blast furnace script. However how would we handle situations where the object isn't in view (I assume with the camera zoomed out btw)? Any tips/ideas are welcome!

Also guys I'm planning on adding mouse-camera functionality so the bot will move the camera with the mouse scroll wheel - which would be amazing. Also I'm hearing that hardware mouse (osbot 90) is insanely good for lowering ban rates, please tell me how it goes for you guys!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO