Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

@Czar Hi!

I own a lot of your scripts and really like them. I want to bot agility on an almost maxed combat account with a quest cape. 

I know people will say never bot a main or whatever, but I am okay with the risk, just asking for the best way to go about it with lower ban chance. How long to bot/how long to break for optimal results?

17 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

@Czar Hi!

I own a lot of your scripts and really like them. I want to bot agility on an almost maxed combat account with a quest cape. 

I know people will say never bot a main or whatever, but I am okay with the risk, just asking for the best way to go about it with lower ban chance. How long to bot/how long to break for optimal results?

I would not run more than an hour of agility botting in a day. Would probably do like 20-30 minutes then break for 10 and then do another 20-30 minutes. Then do something else. Agility's ban rate is very high my friend. Be careful to not accidentally fall asleep or leave the bot on.

I got the trial, but I am not able to run the script. There is another thread going about this problem, certain scripts not running after OSbot update. A mod claims that it is a script problem. When clicking start, it just disables mouse input and stops right away. Have to close OSbot to regain user input. Debug log shows nothing.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/156456-some-scripts-won’t-load-since-latest-client-build/

Edited by heavy_rope
Added thread hyperlink
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO