Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

12 minutes ago, Dershivo said:

I was doing the wilderness course and I have a few suggestions:

• Have it eat summer pie when the bonus wears off
  • Log out when out of food and under a specific health (I'm assume there's no banking option as I don't see any options for it)

Will add both suggestions in the upcoming update, stay tuned guys :D Hmm I may add banking for summer pies but where should it bank for wilderness course? In mage bank right?

3 minutes ago, Czar said:

Will add both suggestions in the upcoming update, stay tuned guys :D Hmm I may add banking for summer pies but where should it bank for wilderness course? In mage bank right?

Yeah Mage bank would be best. If you're going to do that could I suggest you add an option to choose your main food and if it's supported it will bank and withdraw it? Something similar to your Perfect Fighter where it copies your inventory would probably work too or a drop down number selection. 

• Like 1

Hmm when should the script magic imbue/alch though? Like specifically what time, after clicking on each obstacle etc? During walking to the next obstacle? After (number) seconds? The actual code is easy I just don't know when to make the script do that. :D 

As for banking will work on it ASAP I guess. Hmm potion banking will be added one update after food banking ^^ :D

As for ban please make sure to read the preventing botting bans thread by an OSBot dev: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/#comment-511721 you can easily prevent bans ^^ :D Glad to hear the script worked well though really appreciate it ^^ :D 

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Hmm when should the script magic imbue/alch though? Like specifically what time, after clicking on each obstacle etc? During walking to the next obstacle? After (number) seconds? The actual code is easy I just don't know when to make the script do that. :D 

As for banking will work on it ASAP I guess. Hmm potion banking will be added one update after food banking ^^ :D

As for ban please make sure to read the preventing botting bans thread by an OSBot dev: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/#comment-511721 you can easily prevent bans ^^ :D Glad to hear the script worked well though really appreciate it ^^ :D 

After the animation is complete for each obstacle is when the first alch should be cast then you could click the next obstacle, cast a second alch and then click the obstacle again to complete it. I would say 2-3 times max between obstacles would be good and then maybe more when your restarting the course since you generally have a longer run to get to the start. For Magic Imbue you could just have a timer randomized between 13-16 seconds and just cast the spell as long as the character is not attempting an obstacle.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic