Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

I already bought this script Czar, and already got so much agility levels from it that I have no right to ask you from this but here it goes:

Could you please add support for dorgeshuun agility? With option to use grappling route?

Dorgeshuun itself gives about 80 ish K xp/hour and with grappling route you get ranging xp instead which is amazing for deadmanmode and the upcoming deadman mode season 2,

Keep up the great work boy.

• Like 1

For dorgeshuun I will most likely be buying an account in the market section with high agility and just finishing the quest so I can add the agility course, it should be very easy since I coded the agility system in a way which makes adding new courses really easy ^^ :D

thanks for all feedback everybody and gl on trials ^^ ;)

• Like 1

It's have a lot of trouble at falador. Originally I started at 40 agility and had it set to go to next location. Once I came back to the laptop at 50, it was just standing there at falador. I thought nothing of it and took a break, just started running it at falador again and it did a few laps and Found it just standing there spinning the camera around after completing a lap, trying to find the wall.

Once I clicked it towards the wall it resumed with no problem, I'm guessing it just sometimes can't find the start of the course?

Overall though I can't complain, I have gotten 70 marks of grace and from 40-50 agility so far.

I'm in mirror mode.

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic