designer rank

Deceiver

Thread is nice, but the blue background should be purple so it matches the purple. The animation can definitely be improved and better.

Use soft brush and clip mask the layer over the text, then make sure ur brush is white and strike over the text. Put it on "Overlay" and then you can make this better from there.

Also honestly if you have a portfolio, then it would be nice to see. Don't see how you would deserve the designer rank just because of one piece.

I'm just giving constructive feedback, not trying to make you feel bad.

Edited by Mister Slyther
  • Like 2

Thread is nice, but the blue background should be purple so it matches the purple. The animation can definitely be improved and better.

Use soft brush and clip mask the layer over the text, then make sure ur brush is white and strike over the text. Put it on "Overlay" and then you can make this better from there.

Also honestly if you have a portfolio, then it would be nice to see. Don't see how you would deserve the designer rank just because of one piece.

I'm just giving constructive feedback, not trying to make you feel bad.

its blue for sythe and i cba to animate in AE (gotta dl it too)

the brush youre talking about is a just a blurred rectangle and it is clipped to the text folder i have 

i do have 2 portfolios and ive had designer rank before i was banned as well lol

its blue for sythe and i cba to animate in AE (gotta dl it too)

the brush youre talking about is a just a blurred rectangle and it is clipped to the text folder i have 

i do have 2 portfolios and ive had designer rank before i was banned as well lol

Oh, honestly never do that method of using a blurred rectangle again. Really does ruin it, the method I told u is x100 more appealing.