Looking for END GAME Main - untradeables/quests required

Vestvold

As the title states, I am looking for an END GAME main account. By this, I essentially mean a maxed account (90+ all combat skills + mage. Prayer/range can be at a minimum of 75). 

I'm looking for an account with atleast a bare minimum of 1700 total level. I have done enough skilling and maxing in my entire runescape experience so I'm not looking to do all of the more boring stuff all over again. The account must have various untradeables, whether that'd be barrows gloves, void, achievement diary items and whatever else you can provide. Quests wise I'm looking for atleast 180 quest points or alternatively the quest cape (all quests completed).

I am looking to spend around anywhere between £80-£200 ($112-$242) and my payment methods will be either the safest to me, which is with in game gold or via UKBT (UK bank transfer). I will ONLY be buying an account with what is stated above from highly trusted sellers, if you are a newcomer, member even some active members please refrain from even bothering, I have had previous bad experience with this therefore I will only be buying from genuine users a.k.a trusted users. I will ofcourse, go first with the transaction with the trusted user if/when an offer has been made and confirmed.cool.gif

Edited by Vestvold

SO that mean you need an UK buyer if you're trading with your bank( right ? )   ,  and btw i  doubt someone gonna go  trade $ with you  just noticed you willing to pay with osrs gold but you're price for 1700 total lvl 90 cmb stats barrow gloves and all this thing def worth more lol if you're interessed in spending 200-250m  for that type of account lmk 

SO that mean you need an UK buyer if you're trading with your bank( right ? )   ,  and btw i  doubt someone gonna go  trade $ with you  just noticed you willing to pay with osrs gold but you're price for 1700 total lvl 90 cmb stats barrow gloves and all this thing def worth more lol if you're interessed in spending 200-250m  for that type of account lmk 

Correct. Well, I've had multiple verified and trusted users off-site with some great account offers, all asking between my price limits. So I don't know if that's just members of this site wanting considerably more lol. I think I'll stick with my other offers at the moment, thanks anyway

Also, can someone close this thread. Thanks. Decided to take into consideration some other offers offsite, seem to have more reasonable and better prices

Edited by Vestvold