2 day ban... Other going strong

Nade

So I ran BF bot on a pure for the past week or so, and havent' been touched. Over 50k bar smelted.

I started a NMZ bot 2 days ago on my zerker, which is 180 QPs hand trained, but it got the 2 day ban today after I logged in then it auto-logged me out...

How the hell did I get the hammer from NMZ yet have successfully banked 50k bars in a hotspot... on a worse account...???

Bummed.

hot spots are typically swept thoroughly periodically and banned regardless of duration. This is more or less to preserve what's left of the economy. 

Loosely monitored areas are not as likely to be banned immediately but when found out and marked down to be banned later on. This is so that bot developers and scripters can not directly pinpoint where disturbances are being located in their program. JaGeX directly stated this.

That being said you may have been found on your zerker using a script prior to NMZ or you were caught on the first day using it being just unlucky.

Accidently used the inject?

Nope.. :( GF lil guy

Thats weird yes..

RIP

I got a two day ban also and I was supervising the account and talking etc only used the mirror client and was taking brakes and questing and training multiple skills.

Very lame. Sorry to hear.

hot spots are typically swept thoroughly periodically and banned regardless of duration. This is more or less to preserve what's left of the economy. 

Loosely monitored areas are not as likely to be banned immediately but when found out and marked down to be banned later on. This is so that bot developers and scripters can not directly pinpoint where disturbances are being located in their program. JaGeX directly stated this.

That being said you may have been found on your zerker using a script prior to NMZ or you were caught on the first day using it being just unlucky.

I see, thank you for the information.

ban wave today at nmz... i lost a few aswell XD

Oh okay.. RIP.

did bot 90 hours at NMZ smile.png

I knew my 2 day ban would come eventually. Just really hoped I had 95+ range first lol!

Nope.. sad.png GF lil guy

RIP

Very lame. Sorry to hear.

I see, thank you for the information.

Oh okay.. RIP.

I knew my 2 day ban would come eventually. Just really hoped I had 95+ range first lol!

I wanna go 90 range i am 80 right now but i am scared to get a ban :( just got 99 str 

Edited by Gardon