Hello OSBOT

bookbagging

I am new here and I am looking to get 100 posts (legit) to sell 4 accounts of mine to you guys. or if not sell, start back up botting again. I have not decided the answer yet to this.

But anyways back to the introduction. My name is bookbagging I'm a male, 21 years of age. I enjoy runescape and everything runescape related.. I love to stake my gp away :p and or win a few 100m along the way. I did not come here to scam any members or having any scamming intensions. I like to have many new friends on this site that will help me out along the way with whatever I might need help with. I might start my own Service soon. Either Powerleveling ( NMZ ) or Questing. Just need to read the restrictions up on the rules to offering services. Any advice would be great to hear!

Thanks OSBot Community

- bookbagging

I meant more in the way of actually starting it and getting customers. It can be difficult to get customers for people that have little to no vouches (this is based on prior experience) so best of luck in that regard.

oh. Yeah well I'm not going to start services up now on that note. or maybe ill just make a thread and hope for the best. who knows.

I'm not trying to discourage you at all, you should try to start a service and do your best with it. Just wanting to wish you good luck as starting the services that you plan to do. Doing it is really rewarding, you learn different things from doing so.

I will! thanks Spike :) Best of luck to you as well. Wish you the best