Can someyone help wit an script..

masterofnser

I mean like script u put target name he wents wild starts hiting it puts only mele protection keeps whole fight 1 protection

and when hp wents 90-100 it brews and when 72stats from brew he drinks 1 dose of sanfew potion so its 99 auto it would be nice script i just need help littlebit and idk

I dont get it, you are making multiple threads asking for help, being really undescriptive of what you want. Basically, providing no information whatsoever and expecting people to help you? Nuuh, that is not how it works. Plus helping you with a script would mean you have made some coding work, but what Im seeing is that you want someone to make you a script.

Sorry if Im being a bit harsh, but honestly you wont get far if you are doing things like this.

I mean like script u put target name he wents wild starts hiting it puts only mele protection keeps whole fight 1 protection

and when hp wents 90-100 it brews and when 72stats from brew he drinks 1 dose of sanfew potion so its 99 auto it would be nice script i just need help littlebit and idk

http://translate.google.com

Edited by Psvxe
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...