[2$] Black Desert Online Guest Passes - Try out the game before you buy it!

Shadie

blogLogo.png
Guest Passes

about guest passes
I am selling black desert online guest passes for 3$ BTC or PayPal, hmu! smile.png

Y8awiAz.gif

If anything goes wrong or your key does not work for whatever reason, pm me, I will supply you with a new one smile.png

I encourage you to leave feedback on my thread once you have received your key smile.png

As something new, I can sell those at 2M OSRS gp aswell smile.png

HMU if you want to purchase with RSGP smile.png

Auto-buy is now fully set up and working, there should not be any more issues about not receiving your key instantly after purchasing!

note: if site is down, simply send me a pm to buy it smile.png

Edited by Shadie

Tried buying a guest pass. After paypal completion, it sends me to paycore screen that says it is waiting for payment confirmation and that it may take 1 - 5 minutes. I probably waited at least 20-30 minutes, and nothing happened. I'm thinking this is just a scam to get a bunch of people's money. 

I will send OP a pm and see if he can send me one. Will let you know outcome.

Update: OP has messaged me with a working code. Apparently there was an issue with paycore. Not a scam guys!

Edited by SittingDucky

Tried buying a guest pass. After paypal completion, it sends me to paycore screen that says it is waiting for payment confirmation and that it may take 1 - 5 minutes. I probably waited at least 20-30 minutes, and nothing happened. I'm thinking this is just a scam to get a bunch of people's money. 

I will send OP a pm and see if he can send me one. Will let you know outcome.

I have PM'd you now, I was sleeping. Payco.re apparently didnt recognize the sales going through on PayPal for some reason..

Hi there!

I also have same issue as guy described. I've bought one key yesterday evening but the website is still waiting for conformation of payment (for several hours already).

Hello, I am sincerely sorry that my payment processor is failing like this. I have already made a support ticket on payco.re.

I have sent you a key through PM :)