Buying All Throwaway/Level 3 Tutorial Island Completed Runescape 2007 Accounts ! Spending $3000+

KingP1995

Buying All Your Throwaway Runescape 2007 Accounts ! Spending $3000+

Hello , I Am Buying All Throwaway/Level 3 Tutorial Island Completed Runescape 2007 Accounts ! Spending $3000+  They CAN Be  Handmade Or Botted Idc, Only requirement is that they have Tutorial Island Completed.

I am open to negotiation but you have no obligations to make negative comments on my offers.

My rate is low due to the accounts rapid ban rate,(Because of what I Use them for) and the high risk of accounts being locked/recovered.

On that note, thank you very much for checking out my page.

Do not message me on skype about it without posting here,Or Pming Me then I will give you my skype otherwise I will just ignore you.

Many thanks! - KingP

aAOQhCB.jpg

I have 20 handmade 

Buying All Your Throwaway Runescape 2007 Accounts ! Spending $3000+

Hello , I Am Buying All Throwaway/Level 3 Tutorial Island Completed Runescape 2007 Accounts ! Spending $3000+  They CAN Be  Handmade Or Botted Idc, Only requirement is that they have Tutorial Island Completed.

I am open to negotiation but you have no obligations to make negative comments on my offers.
 My rate is low due to the accounts rapid ban rate,(Because of what I Use them for) and the high risk of accounts being locked/recovered.
 On that note, thank you very much for checking out my page.

Do not message me on skype about it without posting here,Or Pming Me then I will give you my skype otherwise I will just ignore you.

Many thanks! - KingP
aAOQhCB.jpg

DON'T TRUST HIM HE SCAMMED ME AND WON'T PAY

Guy asked for 4.2M for 60 accounts , I said Id pay him tomorrow , Got Mad at me because brother went on skype and said some other things to him , should all be soughted out tomorrow, Sorry for the inconvenience mate. But Paid out over 50m+ on accs wouldn't scam for 4m.

Make a dispute in the dispute section if you say he scammed you.

Was a misunderstanding think well be good by tomorow.

I have 22 handmade tutorial completed accounts for sale.

U still need some? Add skype crilledinho99

Got a list at home, pmed you my Skype.

add my skype fox.blabla I can make you.

Pm Me your skype, I'll add you and we can maybe work something out :)