Confused about how to use correct methods for proxies or vps's?

Miukuu

Sooo i've really gotten into this bad habit of botting in OSRS, im really new at it (aaand  its like reaaaally addicting >< ) 
Anyway, i know im slowly gaining reports by other players and know that i'll get a chain ban soon on all of my accounts from this IP.

What would you recommend me to use or do to avoid getting banned? ( Free methods and such)
Appreciate all the help and your time even if you will just read this QwPha8E.png QwPha8E.png 

Picture related to why it's kinda addicting besides just being super fun.

PS: Sowwie if it's a wrong forum section or if it's not allowed to ask such things here!blink.png

post-216837-0-71037500-1458441718_thumb.png

Edited by Miukuu

How do i just put in a proxy and bot dry.png  Im not really advanced in this stuff.. well in any stuff.

Teach me senpairolleyes.gif

Buy a proxy, you will receive details. http://www.proxyfish.com/?utm_source=osbot&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=topforum&utm_campaign=osbotforum

Using your mouse and left finger in conjunction, move the mouse over the textbox titled "Proxy".

Using your keyboard and fingers, type in the proxy address. This can be done by pressing the matching key on your keyboard to each number in the proxy address.

After entering the details, slowly move your move cursor using your arm and hand in conjunction over the [OK] button, then left click this button using your finger and left mouse button in conjunction.

Edited by MegaManAlpha
  • Like 1

Buy a proxy, you will receive details. http://www.proxyfish.com/?utm_source=osbot&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=topforum&utm_campaign=osbotforum

Using your mouse and left finger in conjunction, move the mouse over the textbox titled "Proxy".

Using your keyboard and fingers, type in the proxy address. This can be done by pressing the matching key on your keyboard to each number in the proxy address.

After entering the details, slowly move your move cursor using your arm and hand in conjunction over the [OK] button, then left click this button using your finger and left mouse button in conjunction.

Okie thanks a lot, especially for the detailed arm movement stuff like now i won't accidentally toss the mouse against the wall. happy.png 

Uhm SOCKS proxy or HTTPS?

Pretty sure you don't need VIP. 

Atleast, it's not included in the specials you recieve with VIP.

Good proxies from @ProxyFish.

You add the proxy into the client then you can bot some-what safetly with your private IP. smile.png

I wouldn't suggest botting more than 2 accounts per IP.

Okie, actually found the window. (embarrassingly blind)

Thank  you all for your help and suggestions aaaaand will try proxyfish QwPha8E.png happy.png

Here's a beardogdogbear for your trouble tongue.png

S2sJGqd.jpg