starter main (10 + year vet )

montie

Practically worthless. Other than the it being 10yrs old.

I'd say 10M 07

Yeah I know it's worthless, was one of the many accounts I made a long time ago & stopped using. I forgot all about it until I saw it was registered under my email when i had forgotten my password to my main after quitting for some time. How would i go about selling this? I'd Honestly take 5m or whatever. not gonna use it lol.

Yeah I know it's worthless, was one of the many accounts I made a long time ago & stopped using. I forgot all about it until I saw it was registered under my email when i had forgotten my password to my main after quitting for some time. How would i go about selling this? I'd Honestly take 5m or whatever. not gonna use it lol.

why not just bot it to decent stats then sell it maybe since its so old it wont get banned as easilytongue.png

why not just bot it to decent stats then sell it maybe since its so old it wont get banned as easilytongue.png

ur evil lmao ofc it will get banned :P 

anyway if he selling the account I will buy it for around 8m 07gp. just let me know if u want to. 

my skype is cerberos19 

you can go first or we can use a MM if u wish to =]

I mean you could bot the RS3 stats easily, I botted max combat in 2 weeks and still no bans. 

You could try to raise the price and bot it in the mean time but thats up to you. smile.png

Yeah, I guess I could do that. Might do that in the meantime, until someone wants to buy it! I don't use it hadn't been logged in since 08.

I mean you could bot the RS3 stats easily, I botted max combat in 2 weeks and still no bans. 

You could try to raise the price and bot it in the mean time but thats up to you. smile.png