Hello OSBot

Disc

Hello all,

My name is Disc and I have been coding Java for a few years now. I wanted to get into the script making scene for a while now but have been prolonging it. Back in 2013, I created many different scripts for other bots and games and enjoyed that. So I am back into Runescape botting and plan to help out the community with some scripts.

My question is, How does someone get the 'Scripter I, II, III' title in order to release them to the SDN?

Thank you and I hope you all have a good day.

Hello all,

My name is Disc and I have been coding Java for a few years now. I wanted to get into the script making scene for a while now but have been prolonging it. Back in 2013, I created many different scripts for other bots and games and enjoyed that. So I am back into Runescape botting and plan to help out the community with some scripts.

My question is, How does someone get the 'Scripter I, II, III' title in order to release them to the SDN?

You have to apply for each of the Scripter ranks. Scripter 1 is pretty easy to get. Scripter 2 is harder, and Scripter 3 is really hard.

Hello all,

You in London?

• 2 weeks later...