Dispute against kode694lyf

mudrlantik

Hi, this guy kode694lyf gave me negative feedback stating something that is not true. He wanted me to write him script but he obviously didnt like price in compare how much time it would take me to write the script. I told him that I would write script fast because I already wrote mining scripts and I never said im going to give him somebody's script even if he wanted script in completly uncommon area so I didnt have script for that. Please I would like ask to remove that negative feedback if its possible, thanks.

Edited by mudrlantik

I deleted him on skype after wasting hours of my time - taking my botting methods / taunting me with them afterwards lmao & I simply asked for a script, asked him how long it'd take, he says 10 minutes I go how would it be done so fast but all it was is a miner power leveler (many of them free on script section, I own Khals premium mother load) so getting a script everyone could purchase wasn't the point. We then communicate a little more & he tells me someone got 99 mining with his script and it's good & at that point I realized it wasn't going to be custom able and that's why it was going to take 10 minutes. Deleted from skype, filed dispute & please next time murdak don't waste my time