Ice burst with No pray 

Defenders Bronze-dragon

cost is negotiable and discussed on skype 

i accept Skrill, OSRS GP only

Requirements:

55 Range 
1 Prayer 
Monkey Madness Done up until you have GreeGree

(if you need an accounts quested up till this point i can do this for a fee)

Progress on my own Account after 200 chins 

https://gyazo.com/e3224e8a58c6e92b10d825a84e2b59e5

Notes: 
Always Ask For a Private Message!!
Due to price of Chins I am happy to do in increments of 1200 per hour (max i can throw per hour)
Either YOU will go First or VMM will be used

Any progress screenshots can be recieved at any time you request that i am on the account 

Order Form:

Range levels Required:

Will you give feedback after job done:

First or MM: 

Added me on skype yet:

agree to osbot terms:

please be sure to add me not an impostor

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Completed Jobs: 

https://gyazo.com/2aafb44e0f64cbfe9d96a67b2b00ba91

Edited by Ruffnation

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Thank You genii

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Order Form:

Range levels Required: 68-?

Will you give feedback after job done: Of course

First or MM: I'll go first

Added me on skype yet: Yes

agree to osbot terms: Yup!

Recieve skype requests awaiting job details

EDIT: Doing 4 trips 1200 chins per trip 

Edited by Ruffnation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...