Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

7 hours ago, Shudsy said:

That sounds very weird as it checks if you have the required items before walking to orb. If this happens again, please provide screenshots etc.

I get 50/50 reactions from ppl that want to use the gate/spiders etc. Some people complain that the spider route does too much damage and they can't use low level accounts.

With little defence and hp you pass spiders no problem. I´m sure those lazy bitches can train their bots a little bit more, it also helps with bans... maybe you should make it toggleable

The problem with the walking all the way to Edgeville is when client is laggy... is not a script problem is the client. Though i'm sure there can be something you can do in the script to avoid that.

Edit: i remembered all sort of problems when client is lag. It seems like it skips the state when can't load the things in the game properly. Also happens when banking mostly when drinking stamina pots it doesn't load correctly the items in bank and logs out with the message ''missing items'', when there are all the items in bank. Maybe double checking things when going through states can fix it

Edited by castelxxd

This one got like 5 minutes just walking in rounds missclicking the gate... no kiddin... @Shudsy fix this or change the path please man?

I'm runnig 4 bots atm and this is the only one that rotates the camera too much and missclicks like a retard... no clue why this happens...

sdasdasdsa2.jpg.be70666add6f39b23e5ea1e517737788.jpgsadasdasdasd.jpg.23ad4cc24d78b21eb27752f861bb0ed5.jpg

Edited by castelxxd

10 hours ago, castelxxd said:

This one got like 5 minutes just walking in rounds missclicking the gate... no kiddin... @Shudsy fix this or change the path please man?

I'm runnig 4 bots atm and this is the only one that rotates the camera too much and missclicks like a retard... no clue why this happens...

sdasdasdsa2.jpg.be70666add6f39b23e5ea1e517737788.jpgsadasdasdasd.jpg.23ad4cc24d78b21eb27752f861bb0ed5.jpg

alright, i changed the walking and it now does the spider route. Ran it a few times myself and it looks smooth.

On 10/7/2017 at 6:54 AM, Shudsy said:

alright, i changed the walking and it now does the spider route. Ran it a few times myself and it looks smooth.

I see you changed the path but they still go from time to time for the gate path... any idea why?

They definitely still going through the gate. Fix please

Edited by castelxxd

2 hours ago, castelxxd said:

I see you changed the path but they still go from time to time for the gate path... any idea why?

They definitely still going through the gate. Fix please

What really? You should check again. It really shouldn't be going through the gate now.

EDIT: i might know the problem but its a very unlikely one

Edited by Shudsy

9 hours ago, Shudsy said:

What really? You should check again. It really shouldn't be going through the gate now.

EDIT: i might know the problem but its a very unlikely one

Not so unlikely for me, almost everytime i check there's at least 1 of 4 bot going there. It's crazy, i don't understand, do you keep the code for that path or is it the webwalker? Also the camera rotates retardedly for some bots and for others don't

Edit: Now that i think about it... maybe your code is to make the bot click one spot to the spider path as soon as they pass the first gate and then you let the webwalker do the rest? Maybe is that they missclick the spot when it rotates the camera retardedly and the webwalker automatically choose the gate path :gnome:

Edit2: It always clicks the other side of the gate like that, it's so frustrating lol

xxcss.JPG.8454089d29bb5e1c90e75eb16e85117b.JPG

Edited by castelxxd

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber