The time has come for me to leave

NoahTheWeebWolf

Hi guys,

I can't believe its been three years since OSBot was born.
Hell of a time. I joined few months afterward had some fun botting. I didn't really talk to anyone until I filed my first dispute ever back in May 2014. @Dex helped me out like the b0ss he is. He inspired me to become a mod later that year.

Today I just got an awesome job after I left Law School at the end of January. $15 an hour starting off too so that's quite good for my first real job besides my previous internship. It can only go up from here. No real complaints.

After I quit runescape I realized the only thing keeping me, here was the fact I get paid $60 a month to advertise shit in my signature. Now that I have a job $60 is nothing to me. Besides I really don't enjoy myself here anymore. Mainly it is the immaturity of some of our members whom I can no longer tolerate. I am not offended by them per se... it's just not a good fit affiliating myself with such people, and it's a general waste of energy.  Having said that I have made plenty of good friends from here, but I can more easily talk with them on skype/facebook I don't need to deal with the more immature people on here.

One final remark before I end this.

I bear the mantle as one of the more trustworthy members on here. As such I will go down with that mantle in pride. I will not scam quit. I am not saying I want my account banend as that wont look right... However I do want to lose access to my account forever only to be kept as a "Trophy" so to speak on the ex-staff list as I don't want my legacy to be forgotten. Not sure what the best way to do that is but I and the mods will figure something out. Beyond that I never want to return to OSBot, and I think that is for the best.

To my friends I say goodbye for now... But not forever for we shall stay in touch.

To those individuals I have grown tired of I forgive you and hope you change for the better.

*Flies away into the horizon*

• Like 5

Bye, take care 

and best of luck with your new job.

emote1.png

OH FUCK YES!

I totally forgot I had my own Emoticon.

Guys! please be sure to use this shit more often.

You must keep my memory alive.

Spam that shit in chatbox all fucking night!

Sorry about that thanks so much for your kind words.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I can't believe its been three years since OSBot was born.

Hell of a time. I joined few months afterward had some fun botting. I didn't really talk to anyone until I filed my first dispute ever back in May 2014. @Dex helped me out like the b0ss he is. He inspired me to become a mod later that year.

Today I just got an awesome job after I left Law School at the end of January. $15 an hour starting off too so that's quite good for my first real job besides my previous internship. It can only go up from here. No real complaints.

After I quit runescape I realized the only thing keeping me, here was the fact I get paid $60 a month to advertise shit in my signature. Now that I have a job $60 is nothing to me. Besides I really don't enjoy myself here anymore. Mainly it is the immaturity of some of our members whom I can no longer tolerate. I am not offended by them per se... it's just not a good fit affiliating myself with such people, and it's a general waste of energy.  Having said that I have made plenty of good friends from here, but I can more easily talk with them on skype/facebook I don't need to deal with the more immature people on here.

One final remark before I end this.

I bear the mantle as one of the more trustworthy members on here. As such I will go down with that mantle in pride. I will not scam quit. I am not saying I want my account banend as that wont look right... However I do want to lose access to my account forever only to be kept as a "Trophy" so to speak on the ex-staff list as I don't want my legacy to be forgotten. Not sure what the best way to do that is but I and the mods will figure something out. Beyond that I never want to return to OSBot, and I think that is for the best.

To my friends I say goodbye for now... But not forever for we shall stay in touch.

To those individuals I have grown tired of I forgive you and hope you change for the better.

*Flies away into the horizon*

I'll miss ya bud. All good things eventually come to and end and there is nothing we can do about it.

• Like 1

I'll catch up with you in skype, finishing Law school is something that a majority of the members in this forum will never accomplish because they are too busy bragging about their prominence in the market and how important they are because they got a moderators position in the forum. I go from forum to forum to meet new people and observe the forums as a whole and this tight nit elitist community is one of the most cancerous that I've experienced, it is very elitist, it isn't very welcoming (especially if you're willing to branch out a market business) and it takes quite an effort of sucking up and acting like a child which seems to be beneath you to... fit in with this forum.

I don't mean to bash anyone that is active here but this is an observation from a Psychology Masters and it would do the staff well if they just listened to feedback rather than deleting any kind of post that could be seen as negative towards the forum.

Edited by Benno
  • Like 1