Stealth Quester

Token

On 11/30/2022 at 3:22 PM, wifihaxrrr said:

Any kind of trial on this script. Looking to get a quester, but the others i used are really bad and get stuck a lot. Love some of your others tho.

I also have a plan on BH ( your website )

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials, but if you have any issues with it let me know and I can fix them asap

On 11/30/2022 at 9:02 PM, brookpc said:

Love this and have been using it for a long time now. Gotta say, it's the best questing script I've ever seen! 

Any plans to add any more quests to it in the future? I'd love to see some of the quests like Tai Bwo Wannai Trio and Roving elves and such added!

Yes, but likely not those yet

14 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

I have the halberd and my bots keep dying trying to do the grand tree. It's not safe spotting properly, best safespot when fighting the black demon would prob be coords 2485,9869

mPcix69.jpg

It doesn't have halberd support on most quests, only on Unholy Grail

On 12/2/2022 at 6:01 AM, Token said:

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials, but if you have any issues with it let me know and I can fix them asap

Yes, but likely not those yet

It doesn't have halberd support on most quests, only on Unholy Grail

Could've sworn it worked before 😂 but damn, so just range it? 

EDIT: Guess it didn't work before! For some reason, the script changed some stuff around and I was using mage before. Maybe I messed with the text files too much lol. mb.

Edited by mariokiller64

On 12/3/2022 at 1:32 AM, mariokiller64 said:

Could've sworn it worked before 😂 but damn, so just range it? 

EDIT: Guess it didn't work before! For some reason, the script changed some stuff around and I was using mage before. Maybe I messed with the text files too much lol. mb.

Magic works very well there

On 12/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, pwny911 said:

Bank check is broken. Bought all required items for quests on 12/4/22. When I logged in today on 12/5/22 script tried to buy items for quests again even though everything was already in bank which is just wasting startup gold.

Restart the mirror client if it really tries to buy everything again; It's normal for it to go back to GE after something like a teleport tab has been used, but a failure to load the bank contents is a random mirror client error that can be solved by restarting the client (not just the script)

On 12/5/2022 at 5:17 PM, subpars said:

Would I possibly be able to review this? In exchange for a trail? I can post an update with screenies and such.

That wouldn't be fair, many people would complain :feels: 

On 12/5/2022 at 11:33 PM, Ibot4bonds said:

The Grand Tree got stuck on the guy that gives you the scroll and says "blah blah blah" just tried to talk to him on repeat. At the very beginning of the quest.... been running into this problem with other quests like corsair cove as well so sad

Do you happen to have the logger contents for when one of these dialogue errors happens?

21 hours ago, domendread said:

Hey seems to be a small issue with "Earnest the chicken" quest.  The script prematurely ends before selecting the last bit of dialogue, leaving the user to click it.

Was Ernest the Chicken last quest in the queue?

13 hours ago, Tater said:

having trouble for when it teleports to barb assult after getting pebble and banking saying forbidden item and just keeps getting 15 shakrs and 2 stams then banking and repeating over and over....sorry no logger

Does it work if restarting the mirror client? Were there any forbidden items actually being worn or in inventory, such as weapons/armour?