Stealth Quester

Token

On 9/18/2021 at 9:31 PM, DragonbornX said:

the Demon slayer issues people have mentioned above still happen, easy fix until a proper one is implemented is to pause, finish the dialogue with the gypsy and unpause.

Should be fixed now

On 9/19/2021 at 5:56 AM, keldra1993 said:

can you add Great Brain Robbery and Creature of frankenstrain?

I'm not sure about Great Brain Robbery since that's got quite high requirements, but Creature of Fenkenstrein shouldn't be an issue

10 hours ago, AmIaBot said:

How many more quests you going to be adding cause i want to buy this and make brand new barrows gloves accounts

Idk, at least a few

I like this because I absolutely hate questing, but every account I've ever used this on has been banned shortly after.

Even my ironman that hasn't been botted/scripted on at all previously, got a temp ban today after using this for around 1.5 hours yesterday.

It might be that I'm flagged because I've had a few bans before, but I don't think it's worth the risk for me to use this anymore since I have a 100% ban rate after using this, when some other accounts that have used other scripts on are fine.

That's just my experience with it, others seem to be luckier I guess.

• Sad 1

On 9/23/2021 at 9:02 PM, duzixon said:

Any ideas on putting more heavier quests ? Fremmenik, legends etc

There are heavy quests in there like Monkey Madness, I'm not sure about those specific quests though

On 9/24/2021 at 7:07 PM, james3000119 said:

Goblin diplomacy--Doesn't buy the items required. 

It walks straight to goblin village without checking required items.

That should happen when starting in debug mode, which disables banking and GE, that's enabled by pressing F4 while the GUI is focused - make sure it's not enabled if you want it to bank and buy items from GE

On 9/25/2021 at 1:17 AM, Dubsz said:

Fight arena

1. Mirror mode with BH manager 

2. https://pastebin.com/3h6VbbYL  (it broke and I pause to fix so break was before pause)

3. I dont know how to replicate it but it was just talking to the wrong guard (the one circled in red) instead of the one that it needs to talk to in the left room

FAdebug.PNG

Should be fixed now

7 hours ago, ohgeeszn1 said:

bone voyage doesnt work

Which part of it doesn't work? What's printed in the logger?

• Heart 1