Stealth Quester

Token

On 8/14/2021 at 9:28 PM, aceslone said:

im getting a lot of errors on the golem INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:29 PM]:     Amulet of strength
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:29 PM]:     Bronze platebody
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:29 PM]:     Rune halberd
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:29 PM]: using attack style: FIRST
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:29 PM]: using spell: none
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:29 PM]: using ammo: none
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:29 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Ring of dueling(8)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:32 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Ring of dueling(8)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:32 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 10 Salmon
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:34 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 10 Salmon
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:34 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1000 Coins
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:37 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1000 Coins
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:37 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Necklace of passage(5)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:37 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:37 PM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:37 PM]: prayer thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:37 PM]: eating thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:38 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Necklace of passage(5)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:38 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:40 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:40 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 2 Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:41 PM]: death callback thread exited
[WARN][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:42 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:42 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 2 Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:42 PM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                       The Golem    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, LOW FPS=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
#2                  The Grand Tree    settings:{FOOD=Salmon, DEBUG MODE=false, LOW FPS=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, HAT=Bronze full helm, CAPE=null, AMULET=Amulet of strength, WEAPON=Rune halberd, CHEST=Bronze platebody, SHIELD=null, LEGS=null, HANDS=null, FEET=null, RING=null, ARROWS=null, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #1][08/14 08:25:42 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!

seems like the script is unable to withdraw anything from the bank.

10 hours ago, aceslone said:

havnt been able to finish a single quest since yesterday now. gets stuck pulling things out of the bank.

Have you tried restarting the client? If it fails to withdraw anything, it may be a faulty client hook which fixes upon restart

I can check it out via google remote if you drop me a message on discord, I'm in OSBot's official discord most of the day, from 8 AM UTC to 8 PM UTC

On 8/15/2021 at 9:52 PM, Token said:

Have you tried restarting the client? If it fails to withdraw anything, it may be a faulty client hook which fixes upon restart

I can check it out via google remote if you drop me a message on discord, I'm in OSBot's official discord most of the day, from 8 AM UTC to 8 PM UTC

I was able to finish the quest by baby sitting it and pausing the script to complete some parts. other than that its been working great.

what quests are next in the chute?

On 8/16/2021 at 5:52 AM, Token said:

i got 2 of ur other scripts can i try this lol such a time saver tbh

2 hours ago, crayolla said:

I am an ironman and was wondering if I had all the items already banked but was lacking in teleports would I still be able to run a lot of these quests?

iirc he said a few pages ago that it requires some certain jewellery which might not make it worth it for iron men. However, I already purchased this script in haste because I thought the same thing as this poster. Is there any way that we could get a list of expected items so we can run this as iron men? Thanks in advance.

Edited by shanmustafa1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, shanmustafa1 said:

iirc he said a few pages ago that it requires some certain jewellery which might not make it worth it for iron men. However, I already purchased this script in haste because I thought the same thing as this poster. Is there any way that we could get a list of expected items so we can run this as iron men? Thanks in advance.

This would be a wonderful update because I would like to be able to use the purchased script.  While starting script it's also been just looking at display settings and just staying on that screen forever.

46 minutes ago, crayolla said:

This would be a wonderful update because I would like to be able to use the purchased script.  While starting script it's also been just looking at display settings and just staying on that screen forever.

You should read the log I think it will most likely tell you those items I didn’t get a chance to check yet 

On 8/17/2021 at 11:15 PM, aceslone said:

I was able to finish the quest by baby sitting it and pausing the script to complete some parts. other than that its been working great.

what quests are next in the chute?

Bone Voyage

9 hours ago, Twisted Staff said:

i got 2 of ur other scripts can i try this lol such a time saver tbh

I'm afraid I'm not currently offering trials for the quester :feels: 

8 hours ago, shanmustafa1 said:

10 hours ago, crayolla said:

I am an ironman and was wondering if I had all the items already banked but was lacking in teleports would I still be able to run a lot of these quests?

The item list can be obtained for any quest by starting the script with those quests selected and checking the output in the logger (bottom right corner buttons). First thing it will do is go to nearest bank and load the contents, after which it will print a list of required items and another list of missing items that it will buy. You can stop it after it prints the item list if the account cannot use the GE, or you prefer to buy them manually. The missing item list will be empty if all items are available in bank + inventory + equipment

There is an iron man mode (F5) where it automatically gathers items but it's limited to a few quests atm. You can start in debug mode (F4) to bypass item requirement checks with all required items in inventory, but it may not work on some quests where it really needs those teleports to move around

7 hours ago, crayolla said:

What's printed in the logger? Are you on fixed mode with default zoom?

1 hour ago, pewpew99 said:

Any chance for a trail of this script?

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Token said:

Bone Voyage

The item list can be obtained for any quest by starting the script with those quests selected and checking the output in the logger (bottom right corner buttons). First thing it will do is go to nearest bank and load the contents, after which it will print a list of required items and another list of missing items that it will buy. You can stop it after it prints the item list if the account cannot use the GE, or you prefer to buy them manually. The missing item list will be empty if all items are available in bank + inventory + equipment

There is an iron man mode (F5) where it automatically gathers items but it's limited to a few quests atm. You can start in debug mode (F4) to bypass item requirement checks with all required items in inventory, but it may not work on some quests where it really needs those teleports to move around

What's printed in the logger? Are you on fixed mode with default zoom?

beautiful. debug mode is exactly what i was looking for. ill try it out and get back to you and maybe you can update it if it has any problems like that in the future. best. [i hope i can use teleports insteads of tabs etc]

4 hours ago, Token said:

"The item list can be obtained for any quest by starting the script with those quests selected and checking the output in the logger (bottom right corner buttons). First thing it will do is go to nearest bank and load the contents, after which it will print a list of required items and another list of missing items that it will buy. You can stop it after it prints the item list if the account cannot use the GE, or you prefer to buy them manually. The missing item list will be empty if all items are available in bank + inventory + equipment

What's printed in the logger? Are you on fixed mode with default zoom?"

So I can check items, that's great.  So if I have all required items, whether I'm and iron man or not I'll be good to go correct?  Also, wouldn't it make my account a little more like a bot account if I'm constantly switching between fixed mode and fullscreen whenever I'm botting and playing legit?