Stealth Quester

Token

Having issues with preloaded gear. I have 35 rune arrows on and it keeps trying to buy 265 rune arrows from the G.E I paused the script to set a custom price so it would instant buy (as script price was not auto buying and just logging out) and continued the script. After purchasing them from G.E leaving them in tab so bot could grab them, Bot opened a new tab and attempted to rebuy another 265 rune arrows although it had enough. I only have 1 quest selected that even needs combat gear which is the tourist trap. 

Edited by takeovertheworld

On 7/25/2022 at 3:24 AM, sebkhan182 said:

i just buy the script work perfect for all f2p quests i try :) but for some reason ( iron man mode ) i load my gears preset but i can't load the quests, the quests stay gray ( basic quests like priest in peril, i have all iteam in bank ) should i do something ???? ( sorry for bad english )

Iron man mode currently only supports 9 quests, the rest will be gray since they are disabled in that mode

On 7/27/2022 at 8:18 AM, briansapimp said:

any plans on adding freminik trials? haha if not i guess ill go do it myself

Not yet

On 7/29/2022 at 3:09 AM, sammyd1337 said:

just 2 errors in quests ive noticed.

In the nature spirit. the bot doesnt click option 2 in the dialogue to allow you to use the mirror on him. Just spams it repeatedly until i manually did it.

And The golem - the bot doesnt turn the statues to face north, just kept spinning the same 1 around

On 8/2/2022 at 11:57 PM, Album said:

bug in the golem it kept turning around 2 statues for long time had to do it manually to  continue

On 8/4/2022 at 3:31 AM, Rumnaldo 666 said:

I had the same problem but I babysit my bots while questing so it wasn't a biggie.

Will include the fix in the round of bug fixes tonight, sorry for the delay

21 hours ago, lydora said:

Caught it spam clicking the Junior Navigator in "Bone Voyage" Instead of the Lead Navigator.

Should be fixed

• Heart 1

I just wanted to know if anyone made a master list of what order to do these quests in ? I just don't want it to start quests and not have the proper requirements then need to do the quest myself. Would greatly appreciate some help on this. Also does the bot not buy at the GE anymore what it needs for the quest? If so do you just need money in the bank to complete everything ?

11 hours ago, mrodgers11 said:

I just wanted to know if anyone made a master list of what order to do these quests in ? I just don't want it to start quests and not have the proper requirements then need to do the quest myself. Would greatly appreciate some help on this. Also does the bot not buy at the GE anymore what it needs for the quest? If so do you just need money in the bank to complete everything ?

It buys everything, just make sure you have enough gp in the bank or inventory. This threads main page has all the quests listed, just run the ones with 0 requirements first. It will only take you a few minutes to add them, then figure out the rest.