Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, Token said:

There is no crash if you log in manually and run the script, even after running for a couple hours or so, just on the interface right after login? Does this generate a hs_err_pid file somewhere on desktop, in user home, or in the same directory as the OSBot jar file? 

No, the crash does not occur on the interface after login. There is no issue there. It occurs while a quest is running, sometimes it can complete an entire quest with no issues, other times It'll crash 3-4 times midway during the quest and I'll have to force close the botting client and the OSRS client, start it the client/ OS bot over again.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a hs_err_pid file anywhere on the machine, not in the directory where the osbot client is, not on desktop, I used the system search function and nothing came up. 

12 hours ago, Rorel said:

No, the crash does not occur on the interface after login. There is no issue there. It occurs while a quest is running, sometimes it can complete an entire quest with no issues, other times It'll crash 3-4 times midway during the quest and I'll have to force close the botting client and the OSRS client, start it the client/ OS bot over again.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find a hs_err_pid file anywhere on the machine, not in the directory where the osbot client is, not on desktop, I used the system search function and nothing came up. 

I believe this might be fixed by increasing the memory allocated to the OSRS client; I'm not sure where the game settings for the OSRS client are on mac, but if you send me a message on discord I can configure it through google remote

Hi @Token just stopping by to say thank you again for putting together and maintaining this script. I'm going through all of the quests again for the 4th time on a another "main" account and every script thus far (ran about 30) have been completed with no hicups. Looking forward to seeing more scripts added. 

Anyone reading through this chain thinking about buying this script. DO IT. its worth every penny. 

fresh account (level 37). free to play. player located at grand exchange when script began.

fresh client

using sandboxie / proxifier

mirror mode

Can't even start the script:

[INFO][01/12 04:05:42 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.6.41!
[INFO][01/12 04:05:42 PM]: Loaded 0 RS accounts!
[INFO][01/12 04:05:44 PM]: Script list refreshed and loaded 7 scripts.
[INFO][01/12 04:05:46 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 202!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][01/12 04:05:46 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][01/12 04:05:46 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:05:54 PM]: Initializing 39 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: death callback thread started
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: prayer thread started
[ERROR][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Stealth Quester
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at j.prn.onStart(cc:82)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiIiIiiIIiiI(re:216)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(re:510)
	at org.osbot.Lpt8.iiIiIiiIIiiI(kab:44)
	at org.osbot.lPt3.iiIiIiiIIiiI(nw:147)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: prayer thread exited

Edited by Gabriel Ramuglia

On 1/13/2022 at 1:07 AM, Gabriel Ramuglia said:

fresh account (level 37). free to play. player located at grand exchange when script began.

fresh client

using sandboxie / proxifier

mirror mode

Can't even start the script:

[INFO][01/12 04:05:42 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.6.41!
[INFO][01/12 04:05:42 PM]: Loaded 0 RS accounts!
[INFO][01/12 04:05:44 PM]: Script list refreshed and loaded 7 scripts.
[INFO][01/12 04:05:46 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 202!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][01/12 04:05:46 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][01/12 04:05:46 PM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:05:54 PM]: Initializing 39 API modules...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: death callback thread started
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: prayer thread started
[ERROR][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Stealth Quester
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at j.prn.onStart(cc:82)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiIiIiiIIiiI(re:216)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(re:510)
	at org.osbot.Lpt8.iiIiIiiIIiiI(kab:44)
	at org.osbot.lPt3.iiIiIiiIIiiI(nw:147)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/12 04:06:01 PM]: prayer thread exited

Are you launching this via command line or some external bot manager?

Client of kourend does nothing when starting. I can try get logs if you send me how 😃

Also, some suggestions, I can't see an option for them;

1. Would it be possible to add the option to use the +5% button on the GE when buying instead of x amout? Entering x amount seems suspicious to me and I've only copped a bans when the script has bought items it seems :think:
  2. Can we have the option to disable purchasing and using teleports?
  • Like 1

Can you add a something to check if accounts have their attack npc options hidden. Had a previous scripts turn them off and account gets stuck trying to attack NPC that doesn't initiate attacking so auto attack doesnt kick in either and theres no fail safe so account just stood in obscure area for a few hours attempting to attack NPC.

Also the Holy Grail quest has the option to choose any gear setup although you can only attack the Dark Knight Titan with melee. So if you bring in Magic itll just do the same as above.

Edited by Silivenort
Adding other bug

8 hours ago, Token said:

Are you launching this via command line or some external bot manager?

Just clicking the start script option within the script selector within osbot.

Actually,  I have started osbot with

-allow norandoms

edit:

Starting osbot without "-allow norandoms" and stealth quester was able to load.

7 hours ago, tehlvlnub said:

Client of kourend does nothing when starting. I can try get logs if you send me how 😃

1. Would it be possible to add the option to use the +5% button on the GE when buying instead of x amout? Entering x amount seems suspicious to me and I've only copped a bans when the script has bought items it seems :think:

It also types the names of the items and buys the items super quickly, which is unrealistic.

Also, the prices it types in are fully random, which is also unrealistic. Users who are trying to pay 13k for a 5k value item aren't going to type out 12,392. Most of the time they might type in 12,400, 12,000, or 13,000. If you must type in a random number for the price, it should be a rounded number at least half the time.

Hitting +5% a couple of times for most items is a more human way to buy when you don't mind overpaying. I understand that's not always enough to successfully get an item, so it would require falling back to the old method if the item doesn't buy right away.

Not sure if you do this already, but items bought should be bought in a random order. Make a "shopping list" of items to buy, then randomly sort the list, and then buy the items one at a time from the list. If every time a bot does quest X, it buys 7 things in the exact same order, the odds that a human will buy those 7 exact things from the GE in that exact order is almost zero. Especially if combined with any other type of bot profiling, it would be rather simple to detect that your quest bot is running. Especially if there are other ways to complete the quest by buying 6 or 8 things instead, the odds someone buys the 7 items from the GE, in that order, for totally random typed prices way above the list price. purchased at superhuman speed.... you get the idea.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 11:10 PM, Gabriel Ramuglia said:

It also types the names of the items and buys the items super quickly, which is unrealistic.

Also, the prices it types in are fully random, which is also unrealistic. Users who are trying to pay 13k for a 5k value item aren't going to type out 12,392. Most of the time they might type in 12,400, 12,000, or 13,000. If you must type in a random number for the price, it should be a rounded number at least half the time.

Hitting +5% a couple of times for most items is a more human way to buy when you don't mind overpaying. I understand that's not always enough to successfully get an item, so it would require falling back to the old method if the item doesn't buy right away.

Not sure if you do this already, but items bought should be bought in a random order. Make a "shopping list" of items to buy, then randomly sort the list, and then buy the items one at a time from the list. If every time a bot does quest X, it buys 7 things in the exact same order, the odds that a human will buy those 7 exact things from the GE in that exact order is almost zero. Especially if combined with any other type of bot profiling, it would be rather simple to detect that your quest bot is running. Especially if there are other ways to complete the quest by buying 6 or 8 things instead, the odds someone buys the 7 items from the GE, in that order, for totally random typed prices way above the list price. purchased at superhuman speed.... you get the idea.

I could add some more randomizations, but I usually just smash my keyboard when buying a long list of items lol

The GE code already buys everything in a random order, with a random price based on wiki GE API, and types a random substring from the item name

On 1/14/2022 at 3:19 PM, tehlvlnub said:

Check at the bottom right corner of the client, there is a copy logger button

It might be possible, but combining it with the current method would yield best randomization

The GE part is bypassed by starting in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open), but this assumes you have all the items the script expects in inventory as well as the gear you set equipped; The teleports can be disabled for F2P quests by starting the script in a F2P world

On 1/14/2022 at 10:28 PM, Silivenort said:

Can you add a something to check if accounts have their attack npc options hidden. Had a previous scripts turn them off and account gets stuck trying to attack NPC that doesn't initiate attacking so auto attack doesnt kick in either and theres no fail safe so account just stood in obscure area for a few hours attempting to attack NPC.

Also the Holy Grail quest has the option to choose any gear setup although you can only attack the Dark Knight Titan with melee. So if you bring in Magic itll just do the same as above.

I've pushed a new version which will enable the NPC attack options

On 1/15/2022 at 6:37 PM, blood1000 said:

If I gather the required items will the script work on Ironman accounts for qusts that aren't supported by ironmen? Where can I find item lists?

Theoretically it could but since this includes teleport tabs and enchanted jewelry I wouldn't recommend it for iron men; You can obtain the required item list for any quest or multiple quests by running the script and letting it go through the initialization phase where it loads the bank contents, before going to GE; The required item list as well as the missing item list is printed in the logger right after opening the bank for the first time