Stealth Quester

Token

On 9/14/2021 at 10:45 PM, apocolipse said:

Gets stuck and exits every time I try to start a quest, opens up bank and freezes.

Could you PM me a copy paste of the logger? It's at the bottom right corner of the client, one of the buttons toggles the logger and another copies it; You can also contact me on discord for live chat, I'm in OSBot's official discord: https://discord.com/invite/dumFZaM

Levels 1–35: Questing[edit | edit source]

Early levels can be skipped by completing quests that give Farming experience. Completing the Goblin generals subquest of Recipe for Disaster, Fairytale I - Growing Pains, Forgettable Tale..., Garden of Tranquillity, Enlightened Journey, and My Arm's Big Adventure grants a total of 22,500 experience, which will get the player up to level 35. This skips much of the tedium of low-level Farming and allows the player to do effective farm runs straight away.

many quest not in list

• Sad 1

Great script. Couple issues, but nothing restarting didn't fix most the time. Only complaint is I wish it did more (even though it does tons already!). Wish it did the varrock museum. Works great though. Have gotten through most the quests on a newish account. Felt good enough to use it on my main (99% botted with AHK).

1 hour ago, scotth said:

Great script. Couple issues, but nothing restarting didn't fix most the time. Only complaint is I wish it did more (even though it does tons already!). Wish it did the varrock museum. Works great though. Have gotten through most the quests on a newish account. Felt good enough to use it on my main (99% botted with AHK).

If you have script factory theres a community script in "other" for the museum quiz.

Edited by skull198
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 7:53 AM, skull198 said:

Jungle potion  quest seems to be broken.

buys items
Banks them
withdraws antidote++4
then it just sits there.

debug attached.

debug.txt 9.58 kB · 2 downloads

Does it work after a mirror client restart?

On 9/17/2021 at 8:13 AM, Kittycats said:

Have you been working on any new quest to add? 

Yes, I've added Bone Voyage just last week

3 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

when doing DS1, when it buys the map piece from the goblin it should buy/repair the ship while its right there. doesnt make sense to tele away to oracle and then have to run back to buy/repair ship

I think you may have to obtain the full map and talk to Ned before buying the ship, but I'm not sure how that works

21 minutes ago, Token said:

Does it work after a mirror client restart?

Yes, I've added Bone Voyage just last week

I think you may have to obtain the full map and talk to Ned before buying the ship, but I'm not sure how that works

I didn't think of that, however if the goblin map piece is obtained last it should be doable to buy the ship then. not really worth a change if its difficult just thought id point that out as i noticed it and it looked a tad strange to me.