Stealth Quester

Token

14 minutes ago, Token said:

I've pushed a new version which would change all interactions in order to fix the new issues that appeared after the recent updates - I have not gone through all quests yet, I've still got many to test, but this should address most issues related to walking/doors/obstacle/interactions handling; Let me know if any bugs persist

Thank you.

Great script, been using it for years.

@Token

I've found some issues regarding, Tribal totem, The Grand tree and also Nature Spirit.

Tribal totem the script idles after it has cracked the safe until logout, The Grand Tree it idles when you need to talk to Charlie and it gets stuck in a loop when collecting the Lumber order (pressing the door to enter the "tree" and trying to click away from the tree once it enters, exits tree, enters again and tries to click away etc) and Nature Spirit it starts to idle at the point when Filliman performs the transformation ritual until logout.

Sorry about not being able to post logs, first time really posting regarding any issues i've noticed, amazing script generally speaking though!

Edited by pontus lundstedt

2 hours ago, pontus lundstedt said:

@Token

I've found some issues regarding, Tribal totem, The Grand tree and also Nature Spirit.

Tribal totem the script idles after it has cracked the safe until logout, The Grand Tree it idles when you need to talk to Charlie and it gets stuck in a loop when collecting the Lumber order (pressing the door to enter the "tree" and trying to click away from the tree once it enters, exits tree, enters again and tries to click away etc) and Nature Spirit it starts to idle at the point when Filliman performs the transformation ritual until logout.

Sorry about not being able to post logs, first time really posting regarding any issues i've noticed, amazing script generally speaking though!

Tribal Totem should be fixed now, just tested it

What transformation ritual? Is it when the cave becomes green, like the end of the quest?

• Heart 1

There are several quests like holy grail where it wants to pick up the magic whistle from the ground and not actually interacting with it at the table. Also it keeps saying webwalking event finished and then just gets stuck in certain spots and continually spams in the debug that webwalking event finished expecting item position =null etc. Ive used the quester for a long time and have not really had many issues up until now with it. Im guessing maybe its something from the update you pushed through? Also is there a way you can put an option in that allows the script to replenish prayer because a lot of the times itll just say fuck it and keep going with 0 prayer which makes certain quests take a lot longer than needed.

Edited by Savagedemon

On 8/28/2021 at 4:59 PM, Token said:

Tribal Totem should be fixed now, just tested it

What transformation ritual? Is it when the cave becomes green, like the end of the quest?

Sorry it was me misinterpreting what the issue was, the issue happened  when picking up the mirror from the table to show Filliman, i've also noticed generally speaking there's an issue for the script to pick up items from tables etc. webwalking starts looping "You've reached your destination" and by either moving the mouse and or doing 1 step manually of the quest you can get the script to kick itself back on track.

On 8/29/2021 at 1:04 PM, Savagedemon said:

There are several quests like holy grail where it wants to pick up the magic whistle from the ground and not actually interacting with it at the table. Also it keeps saying webwalking event finished and then just gets stuck in certain spots and continually spams in the debug that webwalking event finished expecting item position =null etc. Ive used the quester for a long time and have not really had many issues up until now with it. Im guessing maybe its something from the update you pushed through? Also is there a way you can put an option in that allows the script to replenish prayer because a lot of the times itll just say fuck it and keep going with 0 prayer which makes certain quests take a lot longer than needed.

Should be fixed now

The update I've pushed was meant to fix the client update that broke the obstacle handling used in every single interaction - The problem is not the code I pushed, the errors appeared suddenly from the underlying API and the only way to fix them right now is by going through all the quests again

If you notice any issues, let me know, I may have missed some; A copy paste of the entire logger would help a lot

The prayer support is rather new, that's still work in progress, but yes that should be possible

9 hours ago, pontus lundstedt said:

Sorry it was me misinterpreting what the issue was, the issue happened  when picking up the mirror from the table to show Filliman, i've also noticed generally speaking there's an issue for the script to pick up items from tables etc. webwalking starts looping "You've reached your destination" and by either moving the mouse and or doing 1 step manually of the quest you can get the script to kick itself back on track.

The tables part should be fixed

• Heart 1

On 8/30/2021 at 2:35 PM, Token said:

Should be fixed now

The update I've pushed was meant to fix the client update that broke the obstacle handling used in every single interaction - The problem is not the code I pushed, the errors appeared suddenly from the underlying API and the only way to fix them right now is by going through all the quests again

If you notice any issues, let me know, I may have missed some; A copy paste of the entire logger would help a lot

The prayer support is rather new, that's still work in progress, but yes that should be possible

The tables part should be fixed

Thank you token I appreciate you. Your skill is unprecedented tbh. I absolutely love your scripts, you can tell the difference between a god tier script and one that was just slapped together. I love how much detail and time you put into it. Lol kinda why I usually love running scripts that are signed by you <3

Hi, I tried to run underground pass with 71 agility but it required 39 summer pies and over 3000 mithril arrows even tho you only need around 5 for the quest.

INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: computing item difference
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]:     2980 Mithril arrow
    39 Summer pie
    4 Ardougne teleport
    3 Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: loading price: Mithril arrow
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: base=4 amount=2980 price=21
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: Mithril arrow - 21
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: loading price: Summer pie
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: base=465 amount=39 price=676
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: Summer pie - 676
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: loading price: Ardougne teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: base=515 amount=4 price=767
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: Ardougne teleport - 767
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: loading price: Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: base=4445 amount=3 price=5488
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: generated price: Stamina potion(4) - 5488
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: position: [x=3167, y=3488, z=0]; next: Underground Pass; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: items to buy: , Mithril arrow, Summer pie, Ardougne teleport, Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: estimated required money: 6952
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: identifying price for: Mithril arrow
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: estimated next offer value: 62580
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:06 PM]: preparing inventory
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:19 PM]: not enough coins to buy required items
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:19 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:19 PM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                Underground Pass    settings:{FOOD=Shark, DEBUG MODE=false, LOW FPS=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, STYLE=0, SPELL=0, reward1=Willow shortbow, reward2=Mithril arrow}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:19 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:19 PM]: exchange not finished
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:19 PM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:19 PM]: prayer thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:20 PM]: death callback thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:29 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[WARN][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:29 PM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:29 PM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:29 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:29 PM]: prayer thread started
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:29 PM]: death callback thread started
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:29 PM]: starting script without parameters
[WARN][09/02 03:42:38 PM]: wrong gloves
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:41 PM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                        Regicide    settings:{FOOD=Shark, DEBUG MODE=false, LOW FPS=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
Selected gear, attack style, spell and rewards are displayed next to each quests above
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:41 PM]: ui cancelled
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:41 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:41 PM]: Running quests in the following order
#1                        Regicide    settings:{FOOD=Shark, DEBUG MODE=false, LOW FPS=false, IRON MAN=false, NO FOOD=false, STAMINA POTIONS=true, STYLE=0, SPELL=0}
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:41 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:41 PM]: prayer thread exited
[INFO][Bot #1][09/02 03:42:44 PM]: death callback thread exited