Stealth Quester

Token

19 hours ago, Imalady2 said:

hi any stat requirements for accounts doing mm1? 

any gear set up advice ?

The script requires 25 HP + 43 Prayer to do Monkey Madness I, but a slightly higher HP would improve the outcomes

I believe ranged/magic with a dwarf cannon works the best

15 hours ago, Alehks said:

Will I be okay to run Witch's house on a fresh level 3? Does it safespot during the script?

In most cases it should be ok, but I still recommend getting 4 magic for water strike first, that greatly improves your chances there

It will safespot most bosses that can be safespotted including the first 2 phases of the Witch's House boss

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: mirror
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :

https://pastebin.com/EBBm4iJi

had to run west for it to fix, completed quest after i did that
3. Description:

was stuck here

b90d8bfd6ddc5474e5e8fafa924862d9.png

14 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

Im trying to do MM1 now but it refuses to use the tree teleport system and keeps trying to walk from the GE to the gnome stronghold and back the longest way possible...

There is a problem with webwalking after the recent game update which moved the quest tab; The developers are going to push an update shortly, it will require a client restart

5 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: mirror
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :

https://pastebin.com/EBBm4iJi

had to run west for it to fix, completed quest after i did that
3. Description:

was stuck here

b90d8bfd6ddc5474e5e8fafa924862d9.png

Thanks, it should be fixed now

8 hours ago, txttrr said:

Hey 

When it trys to buy orange dye, it fails over and over - ive sent u a message on discord aswel.. :) 

What's printed in the logger?

9 hours ago, Snucer said:

Seems my bot likes to get stuck on animal mag. when generating tokens. He goes to worship and freezes up. I do have ghosts ahoy done. Is it setup in such a way it assumes that quest is not completed?

What's printed in the logger? Ghost's Ahoy should have no effect, at least theoretically

yo for real this script has changed my entire gaming experience on old school. and Honestly all tokens scripts so far hasnt failed me yeat! and his NMZ script is already goated got 4 99s in combats 2 99 range and 1 str and a 97 range going to be 99 listen trust me this is the best purchase you can get on this site with out a dout.

but the best thing he responds! to you when needed! and thats the most important thing for me when i have a issue or need of some assistance.

Using it today, ernest the chicken it would just spam click the poison instead of opening doors to get to it. Monkey madness it wouldnt bring the monkey speak amulet so it would just run to the end of the tunnel and when you check on it it would just be stuck there. I like the script but every time I used it I run into problems, there needs to be more checks.

• Sad 1