Stealth Quester

Token

On 6/17/2021 at 11:15 AM, craftee said:

Prince ali rescue 1st time thru worked dont think i watched it, but this time it  started walking to ned from the prison and hopping worlds and repeating i ended up stopping and finishing solo but thought id mention the issue had beers and rope wig dress etc nobody else was doing quest either.

There is a new version of Prince Ali Rescue live now with better handling of the jail guards; It will now use 4 safespots inside the jail and hop in there when needed

On 6/18/2021 at 5:06 AM, SnapOn said:

Trial? Would be much appreciated. THanks

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

On 6/18/2021 at 5:08 AM, craftee said:

Yes could add prayer support could help, 

On 6/18/2021 at 2:00 PM, craftee said:

prayer support would be amazing, im gonna wait a few days before i do dragon slayer again and wait for it, also just a thought if you could have it walk towards closest bank to the next quest start be really cool, goes to closest which is out of the way almost everytime depending on quest order ofc.

I don't think prayer would help on Elvarg when using ranged/magic provided that you are wielding anti-dragonfire shield (use a crossbow, not 2 handed bow, this prevents any damage) and are using extended super antifire (the script does this), but I've added melee prayer support for Elvarg (melee), Melzar the Mad (applies to both ranged/magic and melee combat, can't be safespotted) and the lesser demon (melee)

Make sure you are using either arrows or bolts for the script to detect it as ranged style, it will not behave the same when you use darts, javelins, blowpipe or other ranged weapons besides crossbow/bow with arrows/bolts 

2 hours ago, Token said:

There is a new version of Prince Ali Rescue live now with better handling of the jail guards; It will now use 4 safespots inside the jail and hop in there when needed

I don't think prayer would help on Elvarg when using ranged/magic provided that you are wielding anti-dragonfire shield (use a crossbow, not 2 handed bow, this prevents any damage) and are using extended super antifire (the script does this), but I've added melee prayer support for Elvarg (melee), Melzar the Mad (applies to both ranged/magic and melee combat, can't be safespotted) and the lesser demon (melee)

Make sure you are using either arrows or bolts for the script to detect it as ranged style, it will not behave the same when you use darts, javelins, blowpipe or other ranged weapons besides crossbow/bow with arrows/bolts 

It does help it makes him hit 3s instead of 9s and 7s it don't last long but for people who don't over level for safety might get themself stuck all 3 times I paused and killed evlarg myself and then just resumed best stats I had was almost 50 att str and def and i still had only a few food left that one I did no prayers tho I tried getting in his face so he would combat instead of mage/fire but didint work did it tho, also I forgot to mention few days back doing vampire slayer it got stuck in basement saying going to bank only happened 1/3 times though walked out resumed did fine.

47 minutes ago, sorag13 said:

Mirror mode.
i0FiNgA.png

After entering bot just stops and stands. For me it stranded for 1hour...
Restarting quest - doesnt work.

They updated the Kourend area again in the last update, I have 2 accounts running the quest line in there atm, will push an update when they are done

13 minutes ago, craftee said:

It does help it makes him hit 3s instead of 9s and 7s it don't last long but for people who don't over level for safety might get themself stuck all 3 times I paused and killed evlarg myself and then just resumed best stats I had was almost 50 att str and def and i still had only a few food left that one I did no prayers tho I tried getting in his face so he would combat instead of mage/fire but didint work did it tho, also I forgot to mention few days back doing vampire slayer it got stuck in basement saying going to bank only happened 1/3 times though walked out resumed did fine.

Are you using a 2 handed weapon?

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 1:44 PM, craftee said:

No, was using bronze cbow with the ranged rune scimitar for the others

Does protect from magic help with Elvarg in that case? Wouldn't it be able to complete the fight without damage provided it had the antidragon shield + antifire potion?

On 6/21/2021 at 4:14 PM, GameOverAdv said:

Client of  kourent are broken for the update map 

I've pushed a temporary fix which should work until we got a fix for the webwalker

17 hours ago, gobelski said:

Looks interesting may i get a trail?