Stealth Quester

Token

Mirror mode, Quest - RFD Evil Dave.

Stuck at edgvile bank. Tried restarting client and running in debug mode and still the same in the logger.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/02 05:21:54 PM]: position: [x=3098, y=3494, z=0]; next: Rfd Evil Dave Subquest; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/02 05:21:54 PM]: running quest: Rfd Evil Dave Subquest; current stage: -1606232061
[INFO][Bot #1][06/02 05:21:54 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at s.jc.b(ha:124)
    at s.Nul.H(o:358)
    at s.Nul.I(o:204)
    at s.Oc.b(za:87)
    at b.con.J(tc:646)
    at b.con.b(tc:153)
    at h.con.onLoop(cc:525)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(am:208)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

trying to run tourist trap quest i keep geting this error

[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:17 em]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:17 em]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: position: [x=3162, y=3489, z=0]; next: null; queue: 0; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: computing item difference
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: position: [x=3162, y=3489, z=0]; next: null; queue: 0; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:19 em]: position: [x=3162, y=3489, z=0]; next: null; queue: 0; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:19 em]: all selected quests completed were completed
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:19 em]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...

On 6/2/2021 at 6:23 PM, W199 said:

Mirror mode, Quest - RFD Evil Dave.

Stuck at edgvile bank. Tried restarting client and running in debug mode and still the same in the logger.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/02 05:21:54 PM]: position: [x=3098, y=3494, z=0]; next: Rfd Evil Dave Subquest; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/02 05:21:54 PM]: running quest: Rfd Evil Dave Subquest; current stage: -1606232061
[INFO][Bot #1][06/02 05:21:54 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at s.jc.b(ha:124)
    at s.Nul.H(o:358)
    at s.Nul.I(o:204)
    at s.Oc.b(za:87)
    at b.con.J(tc:646)
    at b.con.b(tc:153)
    at h.con.onLoop(cc:525)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(am:208)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I've been looking for what may cause that, but only possible case I can see is there is no hell/normal kitten/cat/wily or they changed the name of the follower; Did it lose the cat?

On 6/2/2021 at 12:50 PM, Imalady2 said:

I keep enabling stamina potions but the bot never takes any stamina potions with it to do the quest?

Do I have to manually put it in ?  

Any help is appreciated 

I've pushed an update which includes changes to the GUI to make it more clear when stamina potions are enabled/disabled

Stamina potions are only supported on about 40 quests out of 65; Let me know if there's any quest which doesn't support stamina potion and you believe it would be useful; Some of them don't support stamina potions because of inventory space constraints but those are rare

EDIT: Make sure data orbs aren't disabled - it will fail to detect running/stamina status without that game setting enabled

sUSgfHE.png

23 hours ago, spaxxii said:

trying to run tourist trap quest i keep geting this error

[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:17 em]: started in normal mode
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:17 em]: loading owned items
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: computing item difference
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: missing items
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:18 em]: 
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:19 em]: position: [x=3162, y=3489, z=0]; next: null; queue: 0; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:19 em]: all selected quests completed were completed
[INFO][Bot #1][06/04 01:14:19 em]: Terminating script Stealth Quester...

Make sure the quest is selected on GUI; It will become light gray when selected and prefixed with the order in which it's going to be done; Also configure the settings for quests which have this option, otherwise they will select default values (agility XP)

lFEInU0.png

Edited by Token

Waterfall Quest 
Error or Bug:  on lvl 3 account with 24 hp i test if he died and loss the rope! the script sit in lumbridge and doing nothing... dont go to re stock not doing nothing just sit in lumbridge 

how can u fixed? add buy 2 or more rope in case he died can rerun this part of quest or add he can re stock... 

how many time happend? every 10 acc at least happend in 3 or 5 of times i run that quest die and loss rope gg Not do nothing

EDIT:

I already saw where the problem is because it dies ... the problem is just after the part of passing the maze, to go down where you talk to the gnome that gives you The Pebble, the script does not go to the right side to look for the key golden and stays at the door being hit by the hobgoblins and that's where he dies ... right now I just helped him there I go I manually look for the key that is to the room on the opposite side where he remains unable to open the door and then the bot continues perfectly smooth!

EDIT 2:

TOURIST TRAP

Tourist trap quest not working, yes sir i setup correctly i do it like 100 times xd sett rewards Agi x 2 and select the quest logs are the same of the man up just dont work... he call a death call and dont close the bank and dont do it nothing...

@Token

Edited by GameOverAdv

On 6/9/2021 at 6:48 PM, iibigsam said:

recieving bot died error whilst attempting to buy from g.e tried numerous different quest

logs_10_06_2021-01_31_58.txt 8.07 kB · 1 download

I think logging in and out or restarting the client should fix that, I'm still investigating it; I'll push an update today with bug fixes

On 6/10/2021 at 4:40 AM, t37c said:

hey, great bot.

is there any chance you can add more supply gathering and walking/spell book teleports between locations for ironmen?

What quests would you like to see for ironmen or what are the most useful ones with low item requirements?

12 hours ago, GameOverAdv said:

Waterfall Quest 
Error or Bug:  on lvl 3 account with 24 hp i test if he died and loss the rope! the script sit in lumbridge and doing nothing... dont go to re stock not doing nothing just sit in lumbridge 

how can u fixed? add buy 2 or more rope in case he died can rerun this part of quest or add he can re stock... 

how many time happend? every 10 acc at least happend in 3 or 5 of times i run that quest die and loss rope gg Not do nothing

EDIT:

I already saw where the problem is because it dies ... the problem is just after the part of passing the maze, to go down where you talk to the gnome that gives you The Pebble, the script does not go to the right side to look for the key golden and stays at the door being hit by the hobgoblins and that's where he dies ... right now I just helped him there I go I manually look for the key that is to the room on the opposite side where he remains unable to open the door and then the bot continues perfectly smooth!

EDIT 2:

TOURIST TRAP

Tourist trap quest not working, yes sir i setup correctly i do it like 100 times xd sett rewards Agi x 2 and select the quest logs are the same of the man up just dont work... he call a death call and dont close the bank and dont do it nothing...

@Token

For the Waterfall Quest, did you run Witch's House right before it?

Is it spamming "bot died" in the logger on Tourist Trap? Has it died during any quest?

10 hours ago, shark123 said:

The fire strike its not working,he banks the runes and set the staff on crush

Set fire strike on offensive autocast when loading the gear preset, it will save the selected spell in there; It will also not take runes on quests where it will not encounter fights

Edited by Token

12 minutes ago, Token said:

I think logging in and out or restarting the client should fix that, I'm still investigating it; I'll push an update today with bug fixes

What quests would you like to see for ironmen or what are the most useful ones with low item requirements?

Is it spamming "bot died" in the logger on Tourist Trap? Has it died during any quest?

Set fire strike on offensive autocast when loading the gear preset, it will save the selected spell in there; It will also not take runes on quests where it will not encounter fights

no new quests in particular but an option to gather all resources naturally for every quest on the script would be an excellent addition. also how far away are we from seeing new quests added?

4 hours ago, Token said:

Watefall Quest:

no sir in waterfall quest if he had already made the witch house, the problem is not life the problem is that in the part where you cross the laverinto to go down get the key and then change it for the pebble there is where the problem is he goes straight to the room where you open the door to the dwarf to change the key for the pebble and how do you open the door? if you still did not go to get the key?

Tourist Trap:

Here in this quest it does not even begin, it buys all the necessary items to do the quest, but when it is going to start it is like taking out the items but it already has everything! It just does not move from the bank or even closes it and stays there in the G E that is, it does not move, does nothing after buying the items