Stealth Quester

Token

22 hours ago, notmynameorisit said:

It's really all over the place. When creating a new account though, sometimes I'll do upwards of like 10 quests per day. That's with a ton of random breaks and skilling mixed in. That's mostly on my weekends though. Other than that, I might run 1-5 per day after work. Again, no set numbers, but I'll do a lot more than 3 in a day. I've kind of developed my own method of doing things, which seems to be fairly good. I wouldn't jump into 10 straight quests off tutorial island though, FWIW.

Thank you man. I absolutely love this script. This is definitely one of my favorite ones. I'm gradually getting accounts prepared for nmz while browsing the internet. I love this 😉

• Like 1

16 hours ago, redhat45 said:

hey can I have a trial? Thanks!

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials :feels: 

13 hours ago, Mikasa said:

ayo, depths of despair needs to be fixed me thinks

it'll loot chest at end and then stop script saying quest is complete in console, but you still need to take the scroll to the guy you started quest at

not sure if this was a recent quest update or not, but seems to happen regularly

Thanks, I'll check it out

On 5/28/2021 at 1:19 AM, tstudent said:

It keeps crashing before starting monkey madness. I have all the requirements (43 pray and 25 hit points). I've even tried the debugger. It started, bought the stuff in the GE then goes to my bank and crashes.

What items are you using as gear?

On 5/27/2021 at 10:08 PM, GameOverAdv said:

in witch house i dont know its a bug but if u select option to RECOIL RINGS he only buy 1 recoil ring after kill 2nd fase he dont have recoil ring ... and die... 2 times do it 

It's only using 1 ring of recoil, but I could add some code to use 2 instead, it's generally not going to help you if you try to melee the 3rd and 4th phase though since they inflict a lot of damage; It was meant to be used for the first 2 phases because those can't be safespotted with range/magic, after that you can do it safely without any food

25 minutes ago, frederick511 said:

Will open up Grand exchange, closes grand exchange and continues this process.

Just now, jonothangg said:

same here

The client is not 100% functional after the recent update, even though it is online, no widget interactions are currently working; The developers are working on a fix atm

Edited by Token

been using this script for a while now and noticed i can only do so many quests before getting banned and have to run mirror mode to prevent bans. almost 100% of the time i get banned using this script its because im not using mirror mode regardless of how many quests i do. but as long as you stick to a couple quests at a time with breaking and in mirror mode i think youll love this script.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, javjimen1996 said:

been using this script for a while now and noticed i can only do so many quests before getting banned and have to run mirror mode to prevent bans. almost 100% of the time i get banned using this script its because im not using mirror mode regardless of how many quests i do. but as long as you stick to a couple quests at a time with breaking and in mirror mode i think youll love this script.

Seeing that you have commented on 2 different scripts both saying your getting banned quickly its most likely that your IP has been flagged for bot farming. 
To slow down bans you can use proxy servers (Make sure account is both created and only logged in on the server that your using) 
or you can ring ISP and get them to change your IP. They shouldn't ask why you want to do this but if they do just say something like your current IP is being shared. 

For a Proxy don't cheap out and use something like Virmach and be sure to set proxy up with your browser while making accounts. Maxthon browse has good configurable proxy settings.

I am a user of both the scripts you have commented on my accounts are still trooping along.

Edited by ZeVo

@token

yes sir i know recoil its only for 2 first phase but i say because 2 times in arow still 2nd phase in like 20% of hp li try ever to get atleast 15 magic for use fire strike and do normally i dont use the recoil options just test for a "skiller chinchompas" u know all its with recoil i mean that option gonna be for this but not xd just saying all other are amazing...

21 hours ago, GameOverAdv said:

@token

yes sir i know recoil its only for 2 first phase but i say because 2 times in arow still 2nd phase in like 20% of hp li try ever to get atleast 15 magic for use fire strike and do normally i dont use the recoil options just test for a "skiller chinchompas" u know all its with recoil i mean that option gonna be for this but not xd just saying all other are amazing...

Would the account sit in melee range for 4 phases and kill them with only recoil damage?