Stealth Quester

Token

I got this error in the RFD Pirate Pete Subquest. My character walked into the Lumbridge dining room, then the error appeared.

Error: failed to withdraw items - Expected: Crab meat x 3Pestle and mortar x 1Raw cod x 3Bread x 3Knife x 1Kelp x 3Falador teleport x 1 - Received: Crab meat x 3Pestle and mortar x 1Raw cod x 3Bread x 3Knife x 1Kelp x 3Falador teleport x 1

On 5/11/2021 at 9:13 PM, dotherobot said:

I got this error in the RFD Pirate Pete Subquest. My character walked into the Lumbridge dining room, then the error appeared.

Error: failed to withdraw items - Expected: Crab meat x 3Pestle and mortar x 1Raw cod x 3Bread x 3Knife x 1Kelp x 3Falador teleport x 1 - Received: Crab meat x 3Pestle and mortar x 1Raw cod x 3Bread x 3Knife x 1Kelp x 3Falador teleport x 1

Did it make any fishcake?

4 hours ago, lol9999 said:

do i need to get all req items in bank before start? or do i provide GP and it will buy of GE?

It will buy from GE

having troubles with the quest "hazeel cult" when it goes to hand in, it keeps trying to talk to hazeel when you actually have to talk to alamone or watever his name is and wait a couple seconds and hazeel will talk to you. instead its clicking hazeel to talk to him and thats not what its suppose to do. This is on mirror mode btw and has happened on 3 accounts.

Script got stuck trying to buy Lumbridge teleports, even though it had some in the inventory. It kept typing "telepolumbridge teporidge telepolumbridge tellrel." 😆 This was on Druidic Ritual using mirror mode. I had plague city and biohazard in the queue. Re-started and worked fine since it'd already bought everything. 

Edited by notmynameorisit

On 5/15/2021 at 2:48 AM, Edgey123 said:

having troubles with the quest "hazeel cult" when it goes to hand in, it keeps trying to talk to hazeel when you actually have to talk to alamone or watever his name is and wait a couple seconds and hazeel will talk to you. instead its clicking hazeel to talk to him and thats not what its suppose to do. This is on mirror mode btw and has happened on 3 accounts.

Should be fixed now

On 5/16/2021 at 1:31 AM, Goopie1051 said:

suggestion, add potion support for presets for quests the have fights

I'll be extending the prayer support instead, I recently added it to Waterfall Quest

21 hours ago, notmynameorisit said:

Script got stuck trying to buy Lumbridge teleports, even though it had some in the inventory. It kept typing "telepolumbridge teporidge telepolumbridge tellrel." 😆 This was on Druidic Ritual using mirror mode. I had plague city and biohazard in the queue. Re-started and worked fine since it'd already bought everything. 

Was it typing that in GE?

1 hour ago, of Guthix said:

Was stuck clicking on Edmond during Plague City for 2hrs yesterday. Banned today :(

Was there some error printed in the logger?