Stealth Quester

Token

On 5/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, Token said:

Did it somehow lose the bread?

I figured it out. I had already tried this quest before so I already had progress with it. I already had excalaber in my bank and it was trying to collect it from the lady at the lake. I had to finish the last of it manually as it wouldn't get past that slayer master you have to talk to before going to read the altar near the end

On 5/3/2021 at 8:48 PM, KingNex said:

Bug report

Mirror Mode

no log atm will edit when I encounter the problem again

when doing client of kourend it tries to tele to falador once you lift the orb at the dark alter in arceuss and you have to manually move 30 tiles west then restart to get it to go back to veos

30 tiles west in Falador after teleport?

16 hours ago, xhannyah said:

There is a bug during the "Tribal Totem" quest where the character tries to enter the mansion through the main door instead of going to the wizard in order to do the teleport/mailing part.

Did you have the chats disabled or anything that prevented the door is locked message from appearing in the chat? The quest requires you to attempt to open the door once

On 5/3/2021 at 11:36 AM, Token said:

I've pushed a round of bug fixes, including weapon/magic support for Elemental Workshop I, except for The Depths of Despair and The Ascent of Arceuus since I'll have to check if they changed anything on those quests with X Marks the Spot update first

Best order depends on your goal, my personal best order is a random order to minimize detection

Did it somehow lose the bread?

Nice looks like most of the issues have been dealt with apart from the Zeah quests.

I also notice when doing Dragon Slayer the bot only buys a combat bracelet for teleporting. It then walk from there to Edgeville and also saw it walking from Port Sarim to Draynor. Just an idea but maybe add buying a glory and use those teleports? Would be less bot-like and a lot faster. Also maybe a skills necklace for teleporting to the crafting guild for the maze?

Edited by Tijgaarrr

I found another bug during Monkey Madness I. It teleports through the spirit tree at the grand exchange a lot, and like 50% of the times it gets stuck there because it won't click the tree to teleport. Instead it waits and turns camera around as if it's looking for the tree but can't find it. If I manually click it the script continues.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:20 AM, Tijgaarrr said:

I found another bug during Monkey Madness I. It teleports through the spirit tree at the grand exchange a lot, and like 50% of the times it gets stuck there because it won't click the tree to teleport. Instead it waits and turns camera around as if it's looking for the tree but can't find it. If I manually click it the script continues.

Was the tree at the edge of the screen?