Stealth Quester

Token

Bug Report 

Mirror mode

Log: https://pastebin.com/vs8GW8Zw

Desc: Trying to run x marks the spot and it goes to bank grabs items then stops I haven't started the quest at all it's still red in the list. logger says it cannot find stage

Edit: the issue is happening across three separate accounts so not a one off error

Edit2: I'm choosing thieving for the exp lamp to go to 

Edited by KingNex
adding sample size, clarification

1 hour ago, KingNex said:

Bug Report 

Mirror mode

Desc: Trying to run x marks the spot and it goes to bank grabs items then stops I haven't started the quest at all it's still red in the list. logger says it cannot find stage

Edit: the issue is happening across three separate accounts so not a one off error

Been having the same problem, I think jagex updated a few quest

3 hours ago, naturalspring said:

@TokenAny plans to add other quests? None the less, this script has worked very well so far!

Yes, I've been planning to release Bone Voyage for months, but I've been very short on time lately - that's the next quest 

4 hours ago, KingNex said:

Bug Report 

Mirror mode

2 hours ago, Drezy said:

Been having the same problem, I think jagex updated a few quest

I'll make a new account shortly to test that quest and push an update later today; They updated Client of Kourend to require X Marks the Spot which I've included in the script yesterday, but there may be other changes to X Marks the Spot that I haven't looked for

• Like 1

First of all love the script. I did encounter a few bugs in Mirror mode:

The Depths of Despair quest doesn't get finished properly. After beating the Sand Snake the script thinks the quest is done, but you still need to go back to Lord Kandur Hosidius to finish the quest.

The Ascent of Arceuus: It gets stuck when trying to Inspect the Rocks for the device near the dark altar.

Elemental Workshop 1 the script tries to kill the Earth Element with a pickaxe. I had the script setup to use magic but it really wants to kill the Earth Element with a pickaxe. Since the combat stats on the account were too low to kill it, this went wrong.

Script gets stuck when starting Biohazard, in the log it keeps saying talking to Elena, but in-game nothing is happening. (happened 2 out of 3 times)

When heading to the start of Jungle Potion the bot got stuck behind a Fly Trap, which keeps hitting the character.

When starting Tears of Guthix my character keeps withdrawing and eating Tuna (hp level 20).

The script screws up a lot when trying to avoid Prison guards @ Prince Ali Rescue.

During The Tourist Trap it tries to escape from the prison, it right clicks Escape cell wall window and then nothing happens and it keeps repeating this.

Edit: The Tourist Trap is because the cell wall has a 'Bend' option, but when another player already did this, there is only an 'Escape' option. Maybe implement that when there is no 'Bend' just skip that and take the option 'Escape'? Somehow it happens the other way around aswell, where it tries to 'Escape' but there is only 'Bend'.

Also got a question: Do you have some sort of list with the best order to do these quests in? 

Edited by Tijgaarrr

Merlins quest seems to be bugged
Just keeps going back and foward through the door 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:07:57 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:07:57 PM]: opening door
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:08 PM]: position: [x=3015, y=3246, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:08 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:08 PM]: opening door
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:18 PM]: position: [x=3016, y=3246, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:18 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:18 PM]: opening door
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:29 PM]: position: [x=3015, y=3246, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:29 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:29 PM]: opening door

edit: been trying again but now it just stands infront of the lady of the lake

[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: talking to lady of the lake
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: talking [[x=2925, y=3405, z=0]] [The Lady of the Lake] [[3]]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: completing dialogue
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: option index too high: 3
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: position: [x=2925, y=3406, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: talking to lady of the lake
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: talking [[x=2925, y=3405, z=0]] [The Lady of the Lake] [[3]]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: completing dialogue
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: option index too high: 3

Edited by HellsD3mise

On 5/2/2021 at 8:48 AM, Tijgaarrr said:

First of all love the script. I did encounter a few bugs in Mirror mode:

The Depths of Despair quest doesn't get finished properly. After beating the Sand Snake the script thinks the quest is done, but you still need to go back to Lord Kandur Hosidius to finish the quest.

The Ascent of Arceuus: It gets stuck when trying to Inspect the Rocks for the device near the dark altar.

Elemental Workshop 1 the script tries to kill the Earth Element with a pickaxe. I had the script setup to use magic but it really wants to kill the Earth Element with a pickaxe. Since the combat stats on the account were too low to kill it, this went wrong.

Script gets stuck when starting Biohazard, in the log it keeps saying talking to Elena, but in-game nothing is happening. (happened 2 out of 3 times)

When heading to the start of Jungle Potion the bot got stuck behind a Fly Trap, which keeps hitting the character.

When starting Tears of Guthix my character keeps withdrawing and eating Tuna (hp level 20).

The script screws up a lot when trying to avoid Prison guards @ Prince Ali Rescue.

During The Tourist Trap it tries to escape from the prison, it right clicks Escape cell wall window and then nothing happens and it keeps repeating this.

Edit: The Tourist Trap is because the cell wall has a 'Bend' option, but when another player already did this, there is only an 'Escape' option. Maybe implement that when there is no 'Bend' just skip that and take the option 'Escape'? Somehow it happens the other way around aswell, where it tries to 'Escape' but there is only 'Bend'.

Also got a question: Do you have some sort of list with the best order to do these quests in? 

I've pushed a round of bug fixes, including weapon/magic support for Elemental Workshop I, except for The Depths of Despair and The Ascent of Arceuus since I'll have to check if they changed anything on those quests with X Marks the Spot update first

Best order depends on your goal, my personal best order is a random order to minimize detection

5 hours ago, HellsD3mise said:

Merlins quest seems to be bugged
Just keeps going back and foward through the door 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:07:57 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:07:57 PM]: opening door
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:08 PM]: position: [x=3015, y=3246, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:08 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:08 PM]: opening door
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:18 PM]: position: [x=3016, y=3246, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:18 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:18 PM]: opening door
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:29 PM]: position: [x=3015, y=3246, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 2; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:29 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 04:08:29 PM]: opening door

edit: been trying again but now it just stands infront of the lady of the lake

[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: talking to lady of the lake
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: talking [[x=2925, y=3405, z=0]] [The Lady of the Lake] [[3]]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: completing dialogue
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:53 PM]: option index too high: 3
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: position: [x=2925, y=3406, z=0]; next: Merlins Crystal; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: true; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: running quest: Merlins Crystal; current stage: 4
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: talking to lady of the lake
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: talking [[x=2925, y=3405, z=0]] [The Lady of the Lake] [[3]]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: completing dialogue
[INFO][Bot #1][05/03 07:07:54 PM]: option index too high: 3

Did it somehow lose the bread?

Hey,

I've been silently scripting now for some time - i've purchased many, many scripts. 

Stealth Builder got me 99 construction in 3 days and was phenomenal, and cost effective.

Stealth Quester - what a tremendous concept, buys all your items in the GE for you and does the quest with great undetectability.

My only issue with this bot seems to be the quest list. I understand some quests are a lot more complicated to script than others, however I do believe a couple more quests could be added to this to make it a lot more appealing. I haven't got a specific list of quests that i'm thinking of - I just completed everything on the bot and my list is still more red than green lol :D:D