Stealth Quester

Token

4 hours ago, tater1994 said:

I did 2 easy quests on a 3 year old account and it got banned within an hour after logging out.

Also tried just dwarf cannon quest on a fresh account thats never botted and it got banned after the first quest.

Would say this bot is pretty risky atm.

Injection or Mirror Mode? Also, did you babysit the bot?

Sorry i almost forget the quest but im sure it was Khazard warlord in the Tree Gnome Village quest. I just paused the script and killed him them pressed resume and it worked fine. Have completed a bunch since then like monkey madness and it worked great!

the fremennik trials would be a good one to add :)

Also I don't think the bot is risky. If your using a proxy and mirror mode and botting responsibly you'll be fine

Edited by HellsD3mise

used this for a fair few quests now, it's quite good, of course i babysit it for minor things which isn't a problem.

i do have a suggestion,  i notice when it comes to buying teleport methods etc, it will keep buying whichever with maximum charges even if there is tons sitting in bank with 1 charge missing, the same as pots.   Would it be possible to add a check or a way to use what's in there rather than just keep buying full ones?

23 minutes ago, holden1914 said:

used this for a fair few quests now, it's quite good, of course i babysit it for minor things which isn't a problem.

i do have a suggestion,  i notice when it comes to buying teleport methods etc, it will keep buying whichever with maximum charges even if there is tons sitting in bank with 1 charge missing, the same as pots.   Would it be possible to add a check or a way to use what's in there rather than just keep buying full ones?

That's quite old code that was used to avoid issues with inventory setups, I could implement something but I'd have to keep it as an option instead of default behaviour for a while, until I know for sure it doesn't cause conflicts with any quest setups it uses

42 minutes ago, Token said:

That's quite old code that was used to avoid issues with inventory setups, I could implement something but I'd have to keep it as an option instead of default behaviour for a while, until I know for sure it doesn't cause conflicts with any quest setups it uses

yeah absolutely,  an option would be fine.   saves ending up with piles of half used pots and stuff. 👍

On 4/11/2021 at 8:54 AM, yipyapyapyap said:

I've had a few accs banned within 1 day of scripting this. Not complaining, its my own risk, just putting it out there. One was an old acc on which I did dragon slayer, MM and tourist trap. Another members within 24h of creation doing about 4 quests and handplayed the rest.

Were you monitoring the account while quests were being done? I purchased this on Friday. Hopefully no ban tomorrow!

8 hours ago, ilikedabot said:

Does this work on ironmen?

It has some iron man support but it's quite limited, iron man mode on F5 for 9 quests where it automatically collects items, or debug mode on F4 which disables banking and GE but may result in errors if inventory/gear setup is different from what it expects

• Like 2

On 4/25/2021 at 3:06 PM, GitKenser said:

if its done with X Marks The Spot it always puts the XP into mining, why does it pick mining? and it there a way to change this?

There's quest settings on the right side of the quest, 3rd column on the GUI, where you can pick skill

On 4/20/2021 at 2:52 AM, Token said:

It has some iron man support but it's quite limited, iron man mode on F5 for 9 quests where it automatically collects items, or debug mode on F4 which disables banking and GE but may result in errors if inventory/gear setup is different from what it expects

If I was to run the quest in debug mode for ironman, will it require teleport tab or could it cast the teleport with appropriate runes?

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode:

Mirror

2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :

https://pastebin.com/51L5Wyyc

3. Description:

It doesnt seem to withdraw any items out of the bank, I have tried doing it 3 times and 3 times he buys everything, and then stops while trying to withdraw.

Only needed to restart. SOLVED.

Edited by sickem
Solved,